Paid application. The first 3 lessons are available in the free version.
The application contains over 200 irregular verbs that you learn in almost 60 lessons. Moreover, in the course you will find almost 800 words in dictionaries, over 1000 examples in phrases, about 260 graphics, almost 2500 sounds, over 600 conjugations with audio and 320 exercises, in including "Find word pairs", "Translate to German". Perfect for learning German. Start learning today!
Dear German students,
in this app you will find over 200 irregular German verbs with translation, audio pronunciation and forms in Präsens, Imperfekt and Perfekt as well as an auxiliary verb for Perfekt. The application contains over 600 example sentences with translation into Polish - you will see the use of each verb on example sentences in three different tenses. The learning material is divided into 56 subchapters that correspond to individual levels of language knowledge. These verbs are divided into levels (from A1 to C2). The division of verbs at levels A1, A2, B1 meets the requirements of the Goethe Institute. Verbs at levels B2, C1, C2 have been divided according to our own extensive experience. German irregular verbs is an application for every level of language proficiency.
In the practical part of this Application you will find numerous exercises that will help you learn the forms of the verbs in question.
Features to help you learn and remember German irregular verbs:
- audio enabling you to listen to the verb along with its conjugation and translation into Polish,
- various types of exercises: filling in the blanks with correct verbs, creating the appropriate verb form, selecting the appropriate auxiliary verb, word puzzles, translating the meaning of a verb from Polish into German, translating the meaning of a verb from German into Polish, quizzes, dictations,
- division according to language levels A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2,
- conjugation of the verb by all persons in the present tense Präsens, past Imperfekt and past Perfekt
- Comment on verbs that have two forms (regular and irregular),
- Comment on verbs that have a choice of two auxiliary verbs for the perfect tense,
- offline learning possible,
- verb search,
- a picture attached to each verb - the visualization of the word supports memorization
- Revision module, to which you can add words you want to repeat from the Glossary,
- Glossary with over 500 words in sentences (note: these are additional words you learn in addition to verbs),
- A module containing verbs that change their meaning depending on the conjugation (regular/irregular),
- A module containing verbs that do not change their meaning depending on the conjugation (regular/irregular).
Learning irregular verbs with our application becomes effective. See for yourself.
Attention. The German Irregular Verbs course on the mobile application and the German Irregular Verbs course on the website are separate products, although they contain the same content. Purchasing one product does not give you access to the other.