Open Tourism is a simple and functional tourist application designed for people interested in the history of the area they visit. They will find several regions there, and in each of them many places with photos, descriptions, location on the map and links to interesting sites. We are constantly working on expanding the base of regions.
- map of places
- tourist routes and attractions
- monuments and interesting places
- legends and history
- tourist information and advertisements
- air quality check
- likes and comments on places
- Marking places as "discovered" if you are nearby
The distinguishing feature of Open Tourism is that all region data is publicly available on GitHub: https://github.com/opentouristics.
The application requires an internet connection during the first run.