Lupe ensures simple, two-way communication between residents and local authorities and relevant services.
If you are a resident, with Lupe you can:
- report various problems, such as: breakdowns, holes in the roads, poor traffic organization and other problems
- control their handling by the appropriate authorities
- receive immediate information about important issues and events in your area.
Lupe allows local authorities and other services to:
- receiving information from residents about various problems,
- control the process of their handling by appropriate services,
- inform residents about their arrangements,
- provide residents with important information, e.g. planned renovations, important cultural events, etc.
Lupe can become an important element in building civil society by local governments and other institutions by engaging residents in taking care of their place of residence - the immediate neighborhood, town, commune. Better communication with residents means a higher level of satisfaction, a well-kept neighborhood that is a showcase of its residents and authorities. It also means greater safety and lower costs of repairing damage that has been reported early enough.
Lupe can be adapted to local needs. The categories of reports and messages and the way they are handled depend only on your needs. Local news can also be sent via SMS and as a newsletter.