We improve Kielce provides simple, two-way communication between residents and local authorities and relevant services.
If you are a resident, thanks to We Improve Kielce you can:
- report various problems, such as breakdowns, holes in the roads, poor traffic organization and other problems
- control their operation by the relevant authorities
- receive instant information about important matters and events in your area.
It allows local authorities and other services to improve Kielce to:
- receiving information from residents about various problems,
- control the process of their operation by appropriate services,
- inform the residents about their completion,
- provide residents with important information, e.g. planned renovations, important cultural events, etc.
We improve Kielce may become an important element in building by local governments and other institutions of civil society by involving residents in taking care of their place of residence - the nearest neighborhood, town, commune. Better communication with residents means a higher level of satisfaction, a well-kept neighborhood that is a showcase of its residents and authorities. It also means greater safety and lower costs of repairing damages that were reported early enough.
We improve Kielce can be tailored to local needs. The categories of tickets and messages and the way they are handled depend only on your needs. Local news can also be sent via SMS and as a newsletter.