The mInstitution application is a Mobile Office on your phone, it works wherever you need it.
It is a free-of-charge for citizens, a mobile application for mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets with the Android / iOS operating system. The main goal of the mobile application is to provide citizens and entrepreneurs with safe access to data from Public Registers, as well as efficient communication with public institutions. Authorization takes place via the National Identity Node (Trusted Profile, electronic banking, e-ID card).
The application enables:
• obtaining information about tax obligations towards the Commune and paying them;
• receiving notifications of important dates and events; you will be up to date with what is happening in your commune, you will be informed about important dates, local events;
• public consultations - co-decide, cooperate, collect information, take part in surveys, participate in the forum, contribute to the development of your neighborhood; help in making decisions for the benefit of the local community;
• creating and sending electronic documents to the commune's ePUAP box (general letter, tax declarations and information).
• submitting a declaration of receiving correspondence by electronic means - clearly, specifically, legibly.
See for yourself that it's worth it: download, install, use.
The project "Mobile Application mInstitution for taxpayers and citizens", no. POPC.02.04.00-00-0107 / 20, is co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund under the Operational Program Digital Poland.