Chase the rabbits, search for kings, visit new places; earn points and ranks, and at the same time learn about the history of the first polish capital! You can share your achievements with your friends or create your own postcard from Gniezno with your camera.
HOW TO PLAY?
1. Turn on the location (GPS) in your smartphone. Remember, that it has to be turned on throughout the game.
2. We start our fun with the interactive kiosk at the railway station, which is the first point on the Trail. Caution! You can also start the game from a different place, but if you do so, you'll not get the maximum number of points.
3. After approaching the indicated location, answer the question and get more points.
4. The app will show you the next place to visit, follow its indications. The more places you discover, the more points you get.
5. After exceeding a given number of points, you will gain another rank and badge. Do you have enough perseverance and knowledge to become a King?
6. Points are saved on your phone, so you can return to exploring the Royal Trail with the app whenever you want.
THE ROYAL TRAIL:
Statues of kings, characters from Piast dynasty legends, educational models and information boards or interactive kiosks are the elements of the Gniezno Royal Trail. The “guides” between these various elements are the sculptures of 15 rabbits, addressed to the youngest tourists. They will be referring to the most important events in the history of the city.
The total cost of Trail is PLN 4 185 750, of which PLN 2 149 939 is funds co-financed by the European Union under the Wielkopolska Regional Operational Program for the years 2014-2020. The partner of the project, led by Wielkopolska Tourist Organisation, is the City of Gniezno.