★ Precision tool that quickly will help you tune your guitar ★
★ Designed and tested by professional musicians ★
★ Two modes: Tuner & Pitchfork ★
★ Perfect both for professionals and amateurs ★
Master Guitar Tuner is an easy-to-use application with which you will be able to tune your guitar quickly. The application includes sets of strings sounds characteristic for different types of guitars.
The algorithm has been adapted to recognize sounds of guitar most effectively. To get the best result of automatic tuning, play the sound on the single string few times.
The application includes sets of tunes:
- Guitar, Standard,
- Guitar, Drop D,
- Guitar, Open D,
- Guitar, Open G,
- Guitar,Open A.
The application has two modes: pitchfork and tuner.
You can use pitchfork to tune your guitar in our application – just play guitar sound of each string and check if the strings of your guitar are tuned properly. You can also play all sounds automatically (from lowest to highest string) and during recording – tune strings of your guitar.
If you need any help with tuning your guitar, turn on the auto tuner. The application will recognize the sound played by you and help you tune each string.
- recordings of real sounds of guitar,
- pitchfork & tuner mode,
- the ability to set different sound names: American, European and solmization,
- sets of strings characteristic for different types of guitars,
- the ability to set the frequency of sound "a" (concert pitch) in Hz
- the ability to determine the deviation from the base frequency in cents.
If you will have any problems, please contact us: email@example.com.