Charging your electric vehicle has never been easier - choose the nearest station, charge your vehicle and hit the road!
The NEXITY mobile application allows you to conveniently use a network of over 60,000 electric vehicle charging stations across Europe. The application allows you to reserve a charging point, as well as start and end your vehicle's charging session. With it you can safely settle your payments for charging services.
Charge your vehicle faster, easier and more efficiently. Connect your vehicle to the charging station, we'll take care of the rest.
With the help of the NEXITY mobile application:
• you will find a convenient charging point on the map and check its current availability (available - in use - unavailable) and prices at the station
• reserve a charging point - it will be available when you reach it
• you reach the selected charging point using the navigation instructions
• identify yourself at the charging station to remotely start and stop charging your vehicle
• you can monitor the amount of energy supplied and charging power in real time
• you pay for reservations and / or a charging session where the station operator requires it (payable stations) - the payment will be billed automatically
• you will gain access to historical data - you can monitor your expenses and the amount of energy loaded
• you gain access to thousands of operators and their stations
Use the application for free and only charge for paid charging sessions.
To charge your electric vehicle using the mobile application, register in the NEXITY network. Download the application and go to User Profile, then click the "First Steps" icon. You can also register directly on the Registration page (link: https://registration.nexity.io/register).
Electric vehicle charging services at stations available in the NEXITY network are billed in the prepaid or postpaid model, based on the prices in force at individual stations. Top up your account during user registration and use the entire infrastructure available within the NEXITY network.
Loading instructions: https://nexity.io