PowerECal - Power Electronics, Power Supply and Magnetic Engineering Calculator includes the magnetic formulas calculation, units conversion and wires conversion tables. It's a very useful tool for power electronic engineers.
Magnetic Builder is a useful magnetic design software. It is a tool for user to create his/her own magnetic component (inductor and transformer) by selecting different ferrite core, bobbin type and winding method. Engineering drawing will be automatically produced to reduce user work load.
Transformer / Inductor / Magnetic flux density Calculator
- which can calculate peak flux density(Bp) against peak current Ip or voltage Von and duty cycle Don;
Magnetic Unit Conversion
- The conversion of MMF magnetomotive force between Oe and A/m, and flux density between T and G;
Volume & Velocity Unit Conversion
- The conversion among ft³/s, m³/s, cubic feet per minute(cfm, ft³/min), million gallon per day(mgd) and Liter/s;
- The conversion among mile per hour(mph, mile/hr), km/hr, m/s, feet per second(ft/s) and feet per minute(ft/min);
Temperature Rise vs Air flow Calculator
- which can calculate Velocity and Volume needed for the air flow through a box. By inputting cross section dimension, power dissipation(Pd)inside the box and temperature rise(dT) of the outlet air flow, result can be shown according to the provided illustration.
Wire Gauge sizes table:
- According to wire numbers, list the different wire diameters in SWG(mm) and AWG(mm).
PCB Copper Trace Thickness Unit Conversion：
- The conversion among Ounce(oz), mil and milimeter(mm);
Energy, Pressure and Power Unit Conversion:
- The conversion among Joule(J), calorie(cal) and British therm unit(Btu);
- The conversion between bar and N/m²;
- The conversion among horse power(hp), ft lb/s, British therm unit per second(Btu/s), British therm unit per hour(Btu/hr), kW and Watt(W);
Temperature Unit Conversion:
- The conversion among degree Celsius(C), degree Fahrenheit(F) and Kelvin(K);
Dimension & Weight Unit Conversion:
- The conversion among cm³, inch³, Liter, m³ and gallon;
- The conversion among Pound(lb), kg, Newton(N), ton, Ounce(oz) and g.
PowerECal is a mobile/short version of PowerEsim (www.powerEsim.com) where PowerEsim is free SMPS power supply design, manufacturer & product database/list, switching converter topologies, circuit analysis, magnetic design software, transformer/inductor simulation & calculation software, DVT, Differential mode EMI simulation, EMI measurement, Harmonics, Thermal, MTBF, Life time and Monte Carlo analysis tool. It support LED driver design, PFC, notebook adaptor, phone charger, DVD, TV, PC, ballast, dc-dc, ac-dc, dc-ac converter etc.