With Sinric Pro, you can connect your IoT development board to Alexa with a reliable skill - No more glitchy emulation. Sinric Pro supports all Amazon IoT device types and offers Python, C++, NodeJS libraries with examples to get you up-and-running within minutes. For advanced users, you can create your own custom devices, set up rooms and routines, and monitor all your devices via REST API. Unlock high-availability, highly secure, and well-documented Alexa Integration for your projects for FREE today!
1. Visit https://sinric.pro
2. Create a free account and log in
3. From the Alexa app or dashboard, Install & Enable the "Sinric Pro" Smart Home Skill
4. Create a new device eg: TV. Note the authorization token, signing key, and device-ID for your new device.
5. Amazon Alexa app will show a push notification that it discovered your new device.
6. Upload this example sketch or use our existing Python or C++ libraries to your project board:
Replace the token, signing key and WiFI credentials with your own.
7. That’s It!