Appendix-simulator for studying and passing of testing on the general law and on basic normative legal acts of Ukraine of criminal specialization.
Tests include the study of the following topics (codes, laws):
- Criminal codex of Ukraine
- The Criminal Procedural Code of Ukraine
- Law of Ukraine "On operational-search activity"
- Code of Ukraine on Administrative Offenses
- The general theory of state and law
- Constitution of Ukraine
- International conventions
- Convention for the Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms
Test assignments are based on the above-mentioned normative-legal acts and are used for the qualification testing of knowledge of candidates for positions of civil servants, the State Bureau of Investigations, the National Anti-corruption Bureau, employees of the court apparatus, state authorities and local self-government.
The program contains over 3500 questions with answers on the specified topics. The tests can be completed in full, in 100 parts of the questions, in parts from random 100 questions and in the form of work on errors in questions that have been mistaken. The response options are shuffled with each passing test to ensure a high efficiency of memorizing responses.
The appendix was developed in order to provide an opportunity for prompt and convenient preparation of interested persons for passing competitions on positions of state authorities and preparation of students for examinations and EIT on the right.