Weather Night Dock is an application for dock stations, showing information about the current time, battery level and next alarm, but also about the weather* beautiful, easily readable form.
Can be used as a "night clock". The screen brightness can be set manually or automatically by a light sensor.
Can be used as Daydream for Android 4.2+ smartphones, tablets, TV (and boxes).
Has a variety of settings:
- Auto start/close program when connecting/disconnecting the charger, even if the device is locked.
- Customizable time format and temperature display (12/24 hour, Celsius/Fahrenheit)
- Quick setting of alarms by double-tap on information about the nearest alarm clock
- A variety of personalization settings:
- Theme background
- Clock fonts
- Color elements
Internet usage opitimized so that it can be used in GPRS and EDGE (2G) networks with minimum traffic consumption.
* To display the weather you need to go through a very simple registration without any evidence of weather provider https://home.openweathermap.org/users/sign_up and get your free personal key.
From version 1.4 - multilingual support of weather conditions: English, Russian, Italian, Spanish, Ukrainian, German, Portuguese, Romanian, Polish, Finnish, Dutch, French, Bulgarian, Swedish, Chinese, Turkish, Croatian, Catalan.
From version 1.5 - added information about missed calls and sms on main screen
From version 1.8 - animated weather icons
From version 1.9 - Daydream feature for Android 4.2+ devices
From version 1.10 - setting a background image from gallery
From version 1.11 - added information about missed Viber and WhatsApp on main screen for Android 4.3+ devices (need your permission to access notifications)
From version 1.12 - BIG CLOCK Tablet mode
From version 1.13 - GPS for locations
From version 1.14 - German, French, Italian translations
From version 1.15 - Seconds in digital clock
From version 1.16 - Manual weather data update