MP Manage is an app for use by the staff of facilities with QSC MP-M40 or MP-M80 music and paging mixers installed. These mixers, offering unprecedented capabilities combined with ease of configuration and operation are intended for retail and hospitality applications in which paging messages and high-quality audio from various sources is routed to multiple zones. Live mixing functions are also supported for applications requiring reinforcement of entertainment, presentations or conferences. The functions available to the MP Manage user are determined by the installer of the MP-M40 or MP-M80. These functions may include:
• Zones – Select an audio source and adjust volume for one or more audio zones.
• Scenes – Recall and update scenes.
• Scheduler – Schedule the recall of some or all MP-M settings to support the activity schedule of a facility.
• Security – Allows the facility manager to grant or remove access to specific sets of functions to other staff members who are using MP Manage.
• Player – Operates the USB Player.
• Mixer – Provides control for the MP-M internal mixer.
• Paging – Supports wireless store and forward paging from smartphones.