Take a quiz, survey or test on your mobile devices, results are immediate.
This is the official app for open source QST which can be found on sourceforge.net or qstonline.org.
QST works with our subscription service at qstonline.ca or with your installed open source version (ver. 3.04.03 and greater).
Create a Free Account at qstonline.org
Your instructor will provide you with the required information.
In the classroom or on the job, assessment is an ongoing process that enables both teacher/instructor and student/employee to gauge what has been taught and what has been learned. In our currently evolving "post-pandemic" world online assessment has become critical as individuals can be at work, at home, at school or even on the beach!
Thus, a quality, flexible and secure tool to facilitate online assessment provides a multitude of advantages over paper and pencil testing:
- Provides anytime, anywhere, assessment opportunities
- Immediacy of results for both teacher and student
- Rapid, detailed analysis of the responses of the individuals completing the assessment for question and content delivery evaluation
- Re-teach and reassess without having to redraft and reprint a paper assessment
- Results of assessments are data that can be further analysed or exported or placed into an integrated GradeBook as part of a larger set of assessments
- Questions once created in the assessment system, or imported into the system, from a wide range of modalities, form a bank of questions to use for assessment. Here they can be manipulated, modified, categorized, and used to create unique assessments for individual students or large groups
QST Online is an assessment tool that provides all of the advantages of online assessment and much more.
Set it up and go. QST will run on your server, or on a single laptop in a classroom. It is designed to scale to whatever your needs might be.
Import questions from your existing testbanks, QST supports QTI 2/3 open format, Moodle XML question formats and QST XML format. Import them seamlessly to create your own testbank within QST. Export in the same formats.
Assessment results are in the integrated GradeBook, quickly analyze student responses. The GradeBook can be as granular in it's analysis as you may need.
Efficiently create new assessments for re-assessment and provide multiple opportunities for students to succeed.
For proctored exams QST can display student ID photos and names on each individual assessment to ensure the correct student is writing the correct assessment.
Security is built into the system, ensuring students can focus on the assessment and teachers can be certain of the security of the student responses.
QST is a true open source assessment tool. You may download it and it becomes yours.
Now for the best part: It is totally free!
The entire program and all its' features are yours for the using.
This is not your free but has "in app" purchases.
The entire program is free and constantly evolving at the behest of thousands of users.
As Inigo Montoya once said: "There is too much, let me sum up."
QST is a full featured assessment tool. Secure and powerful. You name it, QST will do it and if it doesn't, contact us and make a feature request.