Do you have trouble going to sleep? Are you traveling on a plane and need a quick power nap? Does your newborn baby wake up in the middle of the night? There are numerous benefits to using White Noise:
• Helps you sleep by blocking distractions
• Relaxes and reduces stress
• Pacifies fussy and crying babies
• Increases focus while enhancing privacy
• Soothes headaches and migraines
• Masks tinnitus (ringing of the ears)
Even when you’re asleep, your brain is constantly scanning and listening for sounds. If it’s too quiet, unwanted noises such as faucet drips or police sirens can interrupt your sleep. White Noise generates sounds over a wide range of frequencies, masking those noise interruptions, so you can not only fall asleep, but stay asleep.
40 sounds are included as part of the application (no downloading required unless you want more) including all the color noises (brown, white, pink, etc), mechanical sounds like a bedroom fan or air conditioner, light to heavy rains, rushing water sounds, beach and ocean waves, and so much more. For the entire list of sounds please visit our website. No streaming is required for playback.
• 40+ perfectly looped sounds with free downloads from the White Noise Market at http://whitenoisemarket.com/
• Record and loop additional new sounds with total ease
• Create new soundscapes by mixing multiple noises together like a DJ pro with support for adjusting volume, balance, and pitch of each individual sound in the mix
• Full screen digital clock with multiple colors and brightness controls makes it the perfect companion for any nightstand
• Advanced alarm and timer system that slowly fades audio in and out so you awake naturally feeling more refreshed
• On-screen media player and volume controls with swipe gesture support for navigating sound collection
• Star favorite sounds and mixes in the sound catalog for quick access using the Favorite view
• Designed to work on all Android-based phones and tablets
• Advanced Settings let you prevent interruptions such as notifications, tweak buffer size for optimal playback, adjust sound volume, balance, pitch, custom alarm snooze times, and more. All the pro tools you need for better sleep.
DR. OZ SHOW: 13 Miracles of 2013
"Revolutionary Sound App!"
AMAZING ANDROID APPS - Book by Daniel A. Begun
"White Noise can instantly transform a chaotic environment into a calm oasis."
THE WASHINGTON POST: Smartphone Puts Newborn to Sleep
"For the next four months, the infant slept with his father's phone in his crib and White Noise tuned to 'air conditioner.' The monotonous buzz kept the baby sleeping soundly and his parents happy."
CNET: Apps that can improve your life
“Trouble falling asleep at night? A little White Noise might do the trick.”
WAKE_LOCK: Used by alarms to wake device when activated
DISABLE_KEYGUARD: Used by alarms to unlock device
INTERNET: Used to provide web, news, and ads
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Downloaded sounds
READ_NETWORK_STATE: Checks if web available
RECORD_AUDIO / MICROPHONE: Create recordings
CAMERA: Assign photo to recordings
UPGRADE TO FULL VERSION
Download the full version of White Noise to get background audio, additional alarms, and no ads. Just tap the Upgrade button in settings.
WHITE NOISE LITE
White Noise Free was formerly known as White Noise Lite but now contains all 40 sleep sounds and allows for unlimited recordings and imports from the White Noise Market native app or website.
WHITE NOISE MARKET
Download free sleep sounds from the White Noise Market at the following URL:
(c) 2013 Robysoft -- Art and design by Inessah Selditz. Just Rain uses sounds from freesound,
for the full list see here: http://www.robysoft.net/justrain
Need to quiet your baby while out in public? Try our baby rattle that includes complex shapes and fun sounds that will be sure to entertain. Need our sleeping sounds to activate when baby starts crying? Our Baby Monitor will do just that. White Noise Baby has so many great features, requested from parents like you, for your baby to enjoy!
- Perfectly looped ambient sounds to help your baby sleep
- Baby mode notification to reduce interruptions
- High Contrast Baby rattle with touch and shake controls to quiet a fussy baby
- Sound shutoff timer (fades volume to silence) with baby monitor restart
- Baby monitor will reactivate timer and play sound if crying is detected
- Event log of noise detection helps discover your baby's sleeping cycle
- Tips to help your baby sleep great
- Safety tips from the US Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Optimized for all Android smartphones and tablets
- Battery Saver Mode for longer battery life
- Upgrade to full version to remove ads and enable background audio so you can use other apps
White Noise Baby helps your child sleep by blocking distractions while relaxing and reducing stress. Even when your baby is asleep, the brain is constantly scanning and listening for sounds. If it’s too quiet, unwanted noise such as a parent walking into the room or another child playing may interrupt your baby’s sleep. White Noise generates sounds over a wide range of frequencies, masking those noise interruptions, so your infant can not only fall asleep, but also stay asleep.
HD Ambient Sounds:
- Air Conditioner
- Car Ride
- Train Ride
- Truck Ride
- Conch Shell
- Doppler Ultrasound
- Hair Dryer
- Vacuum Cleaner
- Blue Noise
- Gray Noise
- Pink Noise
- Red Noise (aka Brown Noise)
- Violet Noise
- White Noise
- Dripping Water
- Water Rumble
- Grandfather Clock
- Wind Chimes
HD Classical Music Tracks:
- Beethoven Fur Elise
- Brahms Lullaby
- Chopin Nocturne No 9
- Liszt Consolation No 6
- Tchaikovsky Sugarplum Fairy
- Chopin Impromptu
- Chopin Prelude Op 28
- Chopin Walzer
- Mozart Sonata Facile
- Mozart Sonate Op KV331
Baby Mode, if enabled, will prevent your device from being interrupted. This helps to make sure your little one gets to sleep faster but also stays asleep.
White Noise sounds similar to static of an analog TV or radio station that has stopped broadcasting. The name is derived from white light, which is what the human eye sees when all the colors that make up the visible light spectrum are combined. Blend a red, green, and blue light together and you'll get white light. You probably have noticed if you're in a brightly lit room filled with white light, it is difficult to see colored lights. That's because those individual colors get masked by surrounding white light. In the same way, white noise has equal energy at all sound frequencies to which humans are sensitive. Other sounds will get masked by white noise so they become less detectable.
To learn more about White Noise and other White Noise sounds please visit our blog at: http://www.tmsoft.com/white-noise-player/
Safety tips provided by the US Consumer Product Safety Commission and includes important hazard information for cribs, toys, bathing aids, baby gates, high chairs, playpens, rattles, squeeze toys, teethers, toy chests, walkers, and others.
We want to hear your feedback! Please send us your suggestions and other feedback e-mail us directly inside the app inside of settings.
Positive reviews and ratings keep the free updates coming!
Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/tmsoft
Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tmsoft
Visit our Website at http://www.tmsoft.com/white-noise-baby/
★PLUS Version: No Ads, Less Permissions, Just Great, Relaxing Sounds :)
★More exclusive features to come!
Want to relax? Turn Sleep And Noise Sounds Plus on and listen to soothing sounds like white noise or forest rain drops! Keep outside noises at bay and fall asleep quickly and easily by playing one of the many sleep time tracks in this app and of course, no need for a sound machine anymore! More sounds to be added soon, enjoy!
Some of the sounds included in Sleep And Noise Sounds Plus:
- Pink Noise - Helping you sleep better, this noise is said by some to be better than white noise but this sound is one where every octave carries the same frequency placing you ears in equilibrium!
- Brown Noise - An excellent aid for sleep, this noise will place you in a trance allowing you to rest easy for hours on end.
- White Noise - The most famous sound for sleeping peacefully in high quality is here! Always makes for a good nights rest.
- Heart Beat - Babies love to hear a mother's heart beat but when mommy can't be there there's always your phone to take care of the job! Babies will be lulled to sleep by your phone.
- Forest Rain - It's like having a tropical forest in your home without the environment. Enjoy soothing sounds of rain falling crisply as you lie in melancholy.
- Crackling Fire - Enjoy the feeling of sitting around the fireplace or a beautiful fire in the comfort of your own bed. You don't even have to make the fire!
- Ocean Waves - Quality sounds of beach ocean waves splashing into land. A simply remarkable way transition into your dreams.
- Vacuum Cleaner - Loud but consistent, the sound a vacuum cleaner makes a noise that calms the chaos of the mind without as it cleans your home.
- Nature Trail - Go on a journey in your dreams, but begin the journey before you enter! This nature trail recording comes fresh from a national nature trail!
- Ticking Clock - The sound of a grandfather clock has never been so easy to hear and listen to. Have a listen!
- Kettle Boiling - The smooth sounds of bubbling water in a kettle is just enough to give that feelingof warmth and melancholy as you relax and recline.
- Airplane Midflight - Needs no explanation, the first thing most people do once mid-flight is sleep! Why not bring that environment with you all the time? Now you can!
- Electric Fan - The classic way to block out unwanted noises coming from external factors. Simply cannot go wrong with sounds of an electric fan complimenting you at moments of tire.
- Blowing Wind - The sound that is heard no matter what time of year, giving a feeling of comfort and relaxation. Imagine yourself within the blowing wind, without the actual wind!
- Cat Purring - A cats purrr can be calm to the ears and great for complimenting an environment of comfort and melancholy. It's like having your favorite kind of animal around you all the time.
- Urban Ambulance - You'd be surprised how calming the sounds of an ambulance can be when you're trying to get rest :); as long as you have this app, you can rest assured with the calm sounds of an ambulance in the distance :)
And the rest of the sounds included with Sleep And Noise Sounds Plus are:
Calm Rainfall, Air Conditioner, Bathing Showers, Bird Song, Blazing Fire, Bunched Leaves, Ceiling Fan, Coldwater Stream, Country Ambiance, Crickets Chirping, Deep Frying, Desert Aviary, Dryer Running, Evening Grasshoppers, Exhaust Fan, Factory Noise, Rustling Foam, Hair Dryer, Howling Wind, Keyboard Typing, Kitchen Timer, Lawn Mower, Morning Blizzard, Mountain Sounds, Moving Escalator, Nighttime Desert, Parking Garage, Pond Ducks, River Flow, Rocky Beach, Running Dishwasher, Rustling Fabric, Seagull Flock, Space Ambient, Spinning Gearchain, Tent Rainfall, Thunderstorm Ambience, Tin Roof Showers, Train Wagon, Wind Chimes, Writing Notes
Ideal to relax, sleep, meditate, concentrate or if you have problems with tinnitus (ringing of the ears).
The app plays different sounds of the rain, the sounds played in this way are also known as white noise.
White noise has beneficial effects on the body and mind because, covering the noise of the external environment, promotes relaxation and concentration.
You can set the timer and put your app in background or turn off the screen. At the end of the time, the sound fades gently and the application closes by itself. So you do not have to worry about closing the app if you fall asleep.
Do you have trouble going to sleep? This app helps you sleep by blocking distractions. Now you can asleep faster and sleep better!
You can say goodbye to your insomnia! Improve your life!
Use it after a stressful day to regain your inner peace. Go into your oasis of calm.
*** Application features ***
- 25+ perfectly looped sounds
- no streaming is required for playback (no data connection required)
- timer system that slowly fades audio out
- pause and play sounds
- auto-pause sounds on incoming call
- volume controls
*** List of sounds ***
- Rain in the forest
- Rain on the street
- Strong thunderstorm
- Thunders and music
- Rain in the park
- Bungalow in the forest
- Under the tree
- Thunderstorm in the countryside
- Rainy night with crickets
- Tropical storm
- Rain in the garden
- Rain on the tin roof
- Under the umbrella
- Puddles in the countryside
- Rain against the window
- Water in the gutter
- Distant storm
- Light rain at night
- Home in the rainforest
- Light rain on the windshield
- Rain on leaves
- Light rain in the garden
- Heavy rain on the windshield
*** Notes on permissions ***
- Device ID & call information (read phone status and identity)
The app needs this permission to stop sound on incoming call and to play again at the end of call.
Please read the FAQ before commenting/rating - your issue is probably listed here with a solution! The Q&A is BELOW. (click more and scroll down)
* About *
Choose from a list of 35+ ambient sounds which include thunder, lightning, stopwatch, white noise, ocean, sea, birds, rain, crickets and other bugs, frogs, water, airco and other mechanical noises, nature... and many more.
Change the independent track volumes and create your own unique relax melody!
* Features *
- Custom Presets
- Count Down counter
- Alarm Clock (with SleepBot)
- Fade Out and much more..
* Faq *
Q: Something doesn't work or force closes!
A: Instead of rating us low, please send us an email with some information about your device and the problem. We will try our best to solve it.
Q: Why does relax and sleep need the 'read phone state' permission?
A: To mute Relax and Sleep when an incoming call is detected, this permission is needed.
Q: Some sounds won't work / the list has sounds checked that do not work?
A: Please uninstall the application and download/install it again from the market, this will solve the issue.
Q: Is there SD Card support?
A: Yes there is. Go to Settings->Applications->Manage Applications and choose Relax and Sleep. A 'Move To SD' card button is there waiting to be pressed.
Q: Can i set my own alarm sound?
A: This is only possible with the plus expansion, click on menu,preferences and read the instructions for more information.
Q: Can i add my own sound?
A:This is only possible with the plus expansion, click on menu,preferences and read the instructions for more information OR you can send us an email with your request and we will add it to our wish-list for a future release.
There are 4 different options to choose from:
LULLABIES: The app will play a selection of lullabies to get your baby to sleep
WHITE NOISE: The app will play a soothing white noise, this is great to fall asleep to whether its for your baby or yourself.
NATURE SOUNDS: The app will play sounds of the forest. Great to sleep to an very relaxing.
OWN MUSIC: The app will play a selection (made by you) of music that you have on your phone / tablet.
You have the option to play the music indefinitely (until you decide to stop it) or you can set a timer. If you set the timer for 20 minutes the app will automatically stop after 20 minutes and so on.
When the music / sounds are playing your phone / tablet screen will show a soothing animation. This is especially useful if you are leaving the phone in your childs room as it acts as a night light whilst they fall asleep.
This app has been downloaded over 500,000 times, with great reviews. We make regular updates to the app to make sure that you always have a bug free experience.
The app was designed whilst our own children were babies, and tested on them :) If you want a sleepy baby then download this app
White noise is a noise in which all sound frequencies audible to human ear are in equal intensity (desibels). Due to the fact that human ear is made in a such way that it is more sensitive to sound frequencies between 2-5kHz white noise does not sound very pleasant to most of the people if played loudly.
Therefore many listeners prefer pink noise or brown noise. These noises have more powerful bass frequencies and less powerful higher frequencies (brown noise has even more powerful bass than pink).
Sometimes people by words \"white noise\" mean any kind of noise which can mask other unwanted sounds. The role of such "white noise" may play a sound of a hair dryer, sound of rain, sound of waterfall etc.
In one sentence, noises such as pink noise covers unwanted noises so it helps us to sleep well or concentrate on something.
This app has following functions.
It provides table clock function.
It provides keep-screen-on function.
It provides app shut-off timer function.
Table clock and keep-screen-on function is good for checking time frequently while concentrating on something.
App shut-off timer function is good when you use white noise for good sleeping.
Now it's time to use "Noise" for better sleeping and better concentration!!
This includes various white noise sounds such as TV noise,hair dryer,vacuum cleaner,rainfall,ocean wave,water stream and shh sound.
These will help your baby relax and better sleep.
1.Soothing your baby with various white noise sounds.
- White noise sound
- TV noise
- Hair dryer
- Vacuume clear
- Ocean wave
- shh sound
- Water stream
- and lullabies
- Sound shutoff timer (fades volume to silence)
2. Peek-a-boo time with cute characters!
- 7 cute characters are provided.
- You can choose auto mode or manual mode.
3.Sweet and ambient lullabies for baby and parents.
4.Focus on play
- Black/white and color baby focus images are supported.
- You can choose auto mode or manual mode.
Multitasking and Retina display support
○ Full Background audio support!
WHY BABIES LOVE WHITE NOISE?
Babies love white noise. Let’s start with looking at it from baby’s perspective. They’ve just spent their entire life in the womb. And the womb is deafeningly loud. It is just slightly less loud than a lawnmower. Loud is normal to a baby. Life outside the womb is uncomfortably quiet. White noise sounds like “home” to a baby.
All babies, ALL, should have loud white noise when they sleep all the time until they are at least 1. White noise is hands down the most effective, easiest to implement, inexpensive sleep aid for babies. It is also the sleep aid that parents most frequently DON’T use or they don’t use it CORRECTLY. I’ve had parents tell me they don’t want to use white noise because they are afraid their baby will become addicted. Or they don’t want to have to invest in a $70 white noise machine from the Sharper Image catalog. Or they think they are using white noise, but whatever device they are using barely makes enough noise to drown out a library whisper (yes I’m talking about you sleepy sheep – these don’t work, please don’t buy one).
White noise is hands-down the best and easiest thing you can use to help you and your baby sleep better.
- White noise reduces stress in babies.
- White noise helps babies sleep.
- White noise helps babies cry less.
- White noise reduces the risk of SIDS.
- White noise will help YOU sleep.
- White noise is easy to wean off of.
HELP US MAKE IT BETTER!
We want to hear your feedback! Please send us your suggestions via email.
or visit our web site.
Full Version Channels Include:
What exactly is white noise?
Similar to how white light can be thought of a cumulation of all the colors of light together, white noise is the sound produced when all frequencies of sound are played at once. Hence, because it contains all possible pitches, it is pitch-less. White noise that occurs in nature includes ocean waves as well as rainfall.
Using white noise to help you sleep
White noise is excellent at absorbing your attention without generating any emotional response, the soothing sound will sweep away any mental clutter and leave you with a nice and quiet mind. Absorbing your attention while not causing over-stimulation, is the most important principal that will create a sleep like meditative state.
Benefits of listening to White Noise
It helps with reducing tinnitus (ringing in the ears)
It can encourage deep sleep and help cure insomnia
For dealing with a restless baby, such as ones with colic, white noise is an excellent sleep aid
It can be used to enhance meditation
Overall the benefits of white noise are improved mental clarity and enhanced relaxation.
Thanks for visiting!
*UPDATE*: Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or higher users:
Audio gap problem has been fixed!!!
Android 3.0 - Android 4.0 users:
If you hear gaps in the audio loops, your device is running a version of Android that is affected by this bug, which we reported to Google over a year ago:
Please read this post for more information:
Forget about counting sheep, a night of restful sleep awaits! All you need is Sleepy Time and you'll be out like a light, and en route to the Land of Nod with relaxing sounds from Sleepy Time.
Your Rx for Sleep
1000mg Sleepy Time (take as needed)
Directions for use (Use Only as Directed):
1. Choose Your Sleepy Time Sounds
Sleepy Time offers a wide assortment of audio tracks specially designed to lead you gently into the arms of slumber. You can choose from various sounds including the beach, birds, crickets, and white noise. You have over 80 total sounds to choose from, and if that isn’t enough you can mix and match up to three sounds to create our own unique sleep-scape to help you get your 40 winks. Over 300,000 possible sound combinations!
Sound options include the following. In many cases, there are several different versions of each sound.
Things That Whir, Hum, Chime, Tick, and Tock:
Air conditioner, ceiling fan, train, driving, fish tank, highway, clock, microwave, radio static, truck engine, vacuum cleaner, typing, washer and dryer, white noise, pink noise, brown noise, wind chimes, airplane cabin, sprinkler, clothes dryer
Waterfall, babbling brook, river, campfire, camping, wind, fountain, distant thunder, thunder storm, rain, beach, river, under water
Frogs, birds, cicadas, crickets, whale, dolphin, purring cat, heartbeat
Urban noise, farm house, and even snoring
2. Set Your Sleep Timer
Next set the sleep timer. You can choose increments in minutes or hours. Or, if you feel like sleeping on the beach or are missing your cat while away from home, select the Continuous play option and you'll hear the soothing sound of waves or purrs all night long. Sleepy Time continues to run after the screen turns off or if you switch apps on your phone or tablet.
What are you waiting for? Starting sleeping well with Sleepy Time!
Users of Sleepy Time have reported having a more restful night of sleep. Other side effects include: drowsiness, good dreams, awaking fully rested, decreased tiredness, visions of the sandman, less tossing and turning, and a general feeling of relaxation.
We want you to sleep better, so sound suggestions are always welcome.
Your happiness with our product is very important to us. If you run into problems, please contact us using the email link provided.
If you would like to preview Sleepy Time, please try "Sleepy Time Lite"
You privacy is important to us. Here is an explanation of the permissions requested and what the purpose of each is.
Storage – This permission is used to save sound files to the SD card.
Network Communication – Used to download sounds.
Phone calls – Used to detect incoming phone calls so Sleepy Time can stop playing sounds.
System tools – Used to prevent phone from sleeping while sounds are playing.
this poweramp skin theme is made for the discerning smartphone owner who demands
quality, precision and a unique design style. Personalize your music player with finest Art design and color.
click on "more by maystarwerk" or search for maystarwerk here in the market and find more of the 3D poweramp skins in google play store.
this is a power amp skin theme for magic Poweramp 2.x. This is not a separate application.
Get first the best music player Poweramp 2.x.
Install Poweramp 2 first, then the dolphin skin .
After installing the theme.
( Settings > Look and Feel > Theme > dolphin .)
Any advice or suggestion is appreciated.
Please comment our work. Please send opinions to:
Made in Germany © all rights reserved Maystarwerk power amp skins
poweramp skin com.maxmpz.audioplayer.skin
Perfect meditation helper.
- High quality sound
- 30 minutes loop
- Works in background
- Works and looks great on every Android phone and tablet
- Compatibile with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
TRY ALSO SOUNDS OF THE SEA: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.redobot.beach
To keep the application free, banner ads are displayed.
KW: rain, rainforest, rainy, day, white, noise, generator, ambient, soothing, sound, meditation, meditate.
Choose one of 14 best and most effective baby white noise sounds, start timer and your kids will enjoy the best white noises. Daily playing can greatly increase the effect!
Help your baby relax, stop crying, and sleep better. Includes perfectly looped sounds that your baby will love. This sleep aid has been recommended to soothe children and is perfect for nap time and bedtime.
White Noise Baby has so many great features, requested from parents like you, for your infant child to enjoy!
○ The best 14 white noise sounds to help babies, children, and kids sleep better
○ Play, Pause, Stop buttons
○ Relaxing star and cloud animation while playing music
○ Picture animation for each white noise
○ Endless mode
○ Timed mode (5,10,20,30, 60 minutes auto stopping)
○ More Free Kids games integrated (piano, drum, firework)
○ High resolution graphics compatible with HD tablets and mobiles!
★Included White noise Sounds:
- Car Ride Inside
- Hair Dryer Sound
- Vacuum Cleaner
- TV No Signal
- Under Shower
- Fireplace Noise
- Lake at Night
- Light Raining
- Train Effect
- Wind Sound
- Fan Noise
- Beach Waves
- Kitchen Blender
We do highly recommend not putting the phone closer to the baby than necessary and use very low volume for playing.