Simply download this FREE app and access additional content, currently not available on the Panasonic TV itself as you use your Android to control your Panasonic TV over Wi-Fi.
Enjoy millions of videos, images, and songs anywhere and share them with your friends. Easily search and find interesting content from many sources, including your mobile device and home network, and watch it on your internet connected Panasonic TV or on your mobile device.
With the Panasonic TV Media Player, you can do the following:
• SEARCH - Easily search, find, and browse videos, photos, or music and watch on TV directly from your Android phone.
• DISCOVER - Discover new and featured videos every day across a number of video topic channels for you to enjoy. Browse channels using easy-to-navigate video carousels.
• SEND TO TV - Stream music and videos directly to your Panasonic TV or mobile device. No installation needed (except this app).
• ACCESS MEDIA - Access your photo and social networking accounts to watch on your Panasonic TV.
• MANAGE PLAYLISTS - Create and Manage playlists of music and enjoy on your mobile or Panasonic TV.
• Video search
• Add to favorites
• View and manage history
• Watch on TV
• Create and manage music playlists
• Continuous video and music play
• Upload videos and photos
• Access to your DLNA Home Media Servers (This feature is an in-app purchase )
• Search and find your music, photos, and videos from multiple content sources including your Android device, your home network or the Internet.
• Share via e-mail, Twitter, and Facebook
• Video Podcasts
• YouTube videos
• Your Music, photos, and videos from your Android device [Android Gallery]
• SHOUTcast Internet radio
• Facebook videos and photos from you and your friends
• Flickr photos
• Picasa (Web Album) photos
• Local Media Servers, any DLNA or UPnP AV Media Servers in your home network
• The “Now Playing” screen provides information about the content that you are watching on your Panasonic TV.
• Music and Video player controls (i.e. previous, pause, play, next, and volume) appear, depending on the capabilities of your setup.
• Sign out of ZappoTV.
• Delete your viewing history.
• Send application logs to ZappoTV.
THINGS TO KNOW
• MyZappoTV > Favorites, lets you access and manage your viewing history.
• MyZappoTV > History makes it super easy to watch previous viewed photos or videos.
REQUIREMENTS TO GET STARTED
• Android 2.1 and later versions.
• ZappoTV account is required.
We would appreciate if you would report any issues you have with regard to the app at email@example.com.
When contacting our support team , please provide the app name, your device name and Android OS version used as well as a brief description of the issue.
Get MORE out of your Smart TV with this powerful and easy-to-use VideoBrowser app! VideoBrowser let's you watch Internet videos from your favorite Web Sites on your Panasonic TV. All you have to do is, browse through your favorite websites and select your desired video. The video would immediately start to play on your Smart TV.
If you don't know what you want to watch? No problem …. Our VideoBrowser Home Screen presents you with a selection of interesting videos waiting to be watched by you!
Not only are you able to play these videos on your TV, you are also able to share what you are watching with your friends and family using Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or e-mail.
You are able to create a playlist of items to watch and add bookmarks for the Web sites and videos you like.
Easy-to-access settings let you clear your history and/or cookies (yes, we do value your privacy!).
Finally an app that let's you watch what you want whenever you want, on your big screen.
• TABBED BROWSING - You can open multiple Web Pages / Sites for easy access.
• BROWSE while you WATCH - You can continue to browse for other content while watching a video on the TV.
• BOOKMARK SITES and VIDEOS - You can bookmark videos and Web Sites that you like for easy access at a later time.
• HOME SCREEN SELECTIONS - You don't need to wait to start watching interesting videos. A selection of interesting videos are waiting for you on our Home Screen.
• SHARE - You can share what you are watching with friends using Twitter, Facebook, and Google+. Not into Social? No problem … regular e-mail is also supported.
• PRIVACY - You can easily access the settings screen from where you can clear your history, cookies, favorites, and playlists.
• QUALITY - You can decide the video resolution that you prefer based on the speed of the network that you have.
• EASE-OF-USE - You can control the volume of your TV without having to lift a finger for that TV remote. Volume and player controls are displayed on your mobile device for easy control.
The app is FREE! However, after the first 5 videos, a countdown is shown before the video starts to play on TV. You can skip the countdown through an in-app purchase.
NEEDED TO GET STARTED
• Android phone or Tablet device.
• Wireless Network (both mobile device and Panasonic Viera Smart TV need to be on the same network).
• Android version supported – Android version 4.0 or later.
• No Account is Needed.
• Panasonic Viera TVs (Compatible with Smart TVs from 2010 or later).
• Panasonic Blu-ray players
Please visit our website at http://www.zappo.tv/device-support-lookup.html to check if your Panasonic TV is supported by our app.
We would appreciate if you would report any issues you have with regard to the app at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting our support team, please provide the app name, your device name and Android OS version used as well as a brief description of the issue.
AllCast lets you cast to:
* Amazon Fire TV
* Apple TV
* Xbox 360, Xbox One
* Samsung, Sony and Panasonic Smart TVs
* Other DLNA Renderers
This is the free version of AllCast, which has a 5 minute viewing limit on pictures and videos. Upgrade to the premium version to remove the viewing limit.
Internet - Streaming from Dropbox/Drive
Wifi/Network State - Check if wifi is on
Change Wifi States - Search for devices on local network
Wake Lock - Keep Android on while streaming
Read/write External Storage - Play from SD Card
Read Phone State - Used for premium license verification
Get Accounts - Search for Google accounts
Use Credentials - Log into Google Drive
Superuser - Google Music casting
Troubleshooting? Check out the wiki:
on Youtube. Professional Camera Solutions includes Broadcast & ProAV, Industrial Medical Vision (IMV) and Security Solutions. Panasonic is one of the leading professional camera vendors in Europe. This App will provide you with our current product portfolio relating to our Broadcast & ProAV equipment. Panasonic is a global leader in the provision of high quality, professional AV solutions across a range of industry sectors. We are passionate about technological innovation and are never afraid to challenge conventions. Here at Panasonic Pro EU we listen to our customers to provide the solutions you need for your daily business. Whether you are an individual, a small business or a major global enterprise, we have the knowledge and expertise to support you. Terms and Conditions Users are welcome to comment on this page but are reminded to adhere to Facebook policy guidelines. We monitor activity on this page and will endeavour to respond as resources permits, however, please note that this site is not a technical support interface. Although the administrators and moderators of Panasonic Pro EU will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this site, it is impossible for us to review all messages. As such, please remember all messages are the views of the author, and Panasonic Pro EU is not responsible for third party content. By agreeing to use this App, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violate any laws. The owners of Panasonic Pro EU reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason. Links: Panasonic Broadcast & ProAV: http://business.panasonic.eu/professional-camera/proav Panasonic Broadcast & ProAV European Technical Support http://www.panasonic-broadcast.eu/en/support/
SureMote uses the built-in Infrared (IR) Blaster in Samsung Galaxy, LG G3, and HTC One smartphones.
In addition, SureMote controls LG Smart TV 2012, 2013 using WiFi. The smart TV functionality includes mouse, keyboard, and media sharing. It is possible to stream photos and videos from your phone to the Smart TV using SureMote. WiFi support for additional Smart TVs is coming soon.
SureMote has an extensive database of IR appliances and smart TVs such as Samsung TV, LG TV, Sony TV, Apple TV, Western Digital Streamer and many others. Please contact us if you have any issues or suggestions. We enjoy hearing from customers.
While we do our best to maintain a large IR appliances database, inevitably
some appliances will be missing. Sorry!!!
In particular, support for air conditioning is coming soon.
If your appliance is missing, please write to email@example.com with your appliance name and model number. We'll try to help.
SureMote introduces the concept of the appliance "system", which is a group of appliances that can be controlled simultaneously. This allows turning the system ON/OFF with the single power button leading to the "one-button" remote solution.
This version of SureMote runs on the following smartphones:
- Galaxy S4 and S4 mini
- Galaxy Mega
- Galaxy Note 3
- Galaxy Note 4
- Galaxy S5
- One (M7)
- One (M8)
-LG G3 (except G3 S, G3 Vigor, G3 Beat which have older version of IR software)
- Xiaomi Mi4
SureMote - Free Universal Remote app features:
1. Simple universal remote user interface
2. Extensive database of IR appliances and smart TVs
3. Simple test codes for appliance selection
4. Custom systems for controlling multiple appliances
5. Photos and videos streaming to a select set of smart TVs
SureMote supports the following Smart TVs using IR:
1. Samsung TV
2. LG TV
3. Apple TV
4. Vizio TV
5. Sony TV
6. Panasonic TV
7. Sharp TV
8. Philips TV
9. Haier TV
10. Hisense TV
11. Many others
Explanation of user permissions:
1. Microphone - We need access to the mike for voice commands in smart TVs
2. Photos/videos - for streaming them from the phone to the Smart TV
3. Full network access - to automatically discover smart appliances
Free Universal Remote, LG G3 Universal remote, Best Universal Remote, Universal Remote Control, Smart Universal Remote, IR Smart Remote , WiFi Universal Remote, Samsung TV Remote, LG G3 Smart Remote, Western Digital Streamer remote control, Apple TV Remote, Samsung Galaxy S5 Remote Control, HTC One Remote Control, Infra Red Remote Control, Smart Appliances, AV System Remote, Samsung Galaxy S5 Universal Remote, HTC Universal Remote, Samsung Galaxy S4 Universal Remote, Smart TV remote, universal remote Smart TV
Some Things about the app, just to avoid complaints:
-The app only can see the media files that the Android gallery can see(except avi files), if you add a video and dont show in the gallery dont expect that the server cant see it.
I have tested it with: “mkv”, “avi”, “mp4”
-With some routers, specially those that are cheap or old, you will suffer a lot of disconnections, because the router is saturated and cant manage all the data, this is specially a problem with video.
-If you are connected to the Wifi and your client cant see the server, the problem is in the router in 90% of cases(check UPNP configuration or upgrade it).
-Please read the Help.
The Pro version is not limited in any way so you can use all the functionality of the application, although it is recommended that you first try the free app to see if your phone works well with the client that you want.
Pro version has the following functionality:
-Integrated Firewall (Select devices to allow them to access your multimedia content)
-Selecting individual files (You can choose what to share)
-Support subtitle (not all clients support them) for Smart TV / BD to Samsung and LG brands.
-Ethernet-Network Support (not tested on physical device).
Free version has the following functionality:
-Integrated Firewall (Select devices to allow them to access your multimedia content is limited to one device in state Forbidden or Allowed)
-Selecting individual files (You can´t choose what to share)
-Support subtitle (not all clients support them) for Smart TV / BD to Samsung and LG brands (Limited to only one subtitle activated at the same time).
-Ethernet-Network Support (not tested on physical device).
How to use:
-With your Android device connected to a network (WiFi or Ethernet), activate the server (automatically activated when starting the application).
With a DLNA compatible device (I use a PlayStation 3 or Winamp plugin with ml_upnp or UpnpPlay) open the server and view its contents.
For example: from the PS3 go to Music-> MediaServer-> Music-> All-> "select a song and wait." if you want to see the photos go to Photo-> MediaServer-> Photos-> All> "select an image and wait." and the same for the video.
The server can take up to 10 seconds to become visible in a customer, if for any reason after a while nothing happens, press the button on the mobile server (off and on).
Important note: Do not use p2p programs on the same WiFi network, since too many retransmissions introduced in communications.
Note: Although the server continues to run off the mobile screen, we found that the application works best with the screen on, so it is recommended to disable auto screen off.
If you are connected to a mobile wireless network and you suffer connections and disconnections when you try to transmit multimedia content, the problem is in the router (saturated), to solve this problem either upgrade the router's firmware to a version better or buy a router that supports standard 802.11ac.
Note: If the application is not running and when you return to run still not working (restarts the phone, this is very rare).
With some video-transfer rate seems a little low (jumps in the picture), although this depends on the network speed and video resolution.
-Sometimes with television, the first time you display the contents of the server are only empty folders, if this happens the user must exit the TV's DLNA and re-enter to refresh the content. For example with Samsung TVs DLNA once selected if the contents of the folder is empty, press the "Back" until the server selection menu and reselect MediaServer.
Video Player Ultimate perfectly supports all popular video formats.
It uses hardware decoding, which make video play smoother. Its smart core technology auto detects video and audio formats and makes it much easier for you to enjoy smoother better quality videos.
It is definitely your best partner when enjoying the movie and music!
- automatic search all mobile phone video and music files
- supports all video and audio playback formats
- supports multiple subtitle formats, automatic synchronization
- using hardware decoding, take advantage of hardware acceleration
- small memory, simple operation, quick start, smooth playback support
- Flash formats video - flv, asf videos
- Thumbnail displays of videos
- HD video playing memory optimization
- Playing gesture
- Play History list
- Connect online video.
- Playback speed control
- Sleep time setting
- Add subtitle file
We ensure you will love this video player after using it.If you are pursuing a video player with the better user experience and user interface，Video Player Ultimate will be your best choice.
The best way to enjoy your movies.
This app is based on VLC for Android Beta, and licensed under the GNU General Public License ver3 or later.
GNU General Public License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
You can get the source code following this link: https://github.com/FunPanda08/VLCPlayer_Android
This app should be installed to you android smart phone.
1. Media sharing: Simplay transfer your phone's photo, music and video to your Smart TV to diskplay or play, so you can take advantage of your TV's big screen.
2. TV Remote control: Allows controlling your smart TV simply over the local network. your phone can act as a Touch pad or TV Remote(IR Remote).
3. YouTube video shared to smart TV.
Connect your smart phone to your smart TV:
1. Your phone and TV should connect to the same wilreless router, be sure to keep them in the same local network.
2. This app was only tested for TCL SmartTV. Theoretically, it can be used for other TV which support DLNA.
3. TV Remote Control function doesn't work for non-TCL smart tv.Media Share works for most of SAMSUNG, LG, SONY, Toshiba Smart TV.
4. This app can works with the following SmartTVs, If this app is ok for you, please response your SmartTV's Model name, these info will help other users.
Support non TCL models (provided by users, not tested by developer):
SAMSUNG 6400, SAMSUNG 40 6203 GXD
LG 47LM, LG 47LW5700, LG 42LN5710, LG 42LW573S,LG lb652v,LG PB6600,LG 47LM6400
Sony BRAVIA, Sony Xperia,Sony Z1
Details step of media sharing:
1.Click “TCL nScreen” on phone. Connect phone with TV via same Wi-Fi;
2.Click “Media Sharing” to browse media files;
3.Send media to TV to playback. (with one of the following options)
a)Drag & Drop folder/file to the TV icon on top of the screen;
b)Swing phone towards TV to launch the first file;
c)Play the media on phone and click the TV sharing icon;
4. While playing on TV, shake the phone to play previous or next file
Details step of Remote control
1. Click “TCL nScreen” on phone. Connect phone with TV via same Wi-Fi;
2. Click “Remote Control” to operate TV.
そのような時は、「Video Player for Drive P@ss（ドライブパス）」がお勧めです。
「Video Player for Drive P@ss」をインストールしたAndroidスマートフォンと「Drive P@ss」対応のカーナビを接続することで、
または、お使いのスマートフォンに対応するmicro HDMI⇔HDMI変換ケーブル (micro HDMI出力対応スマートフォン端末の場合）
・Google Playから最新の「Drive P@ss」をインストールすることで、Drive P@ssのアプリ一覧画面からのVideo Playerアプリの呼び出し、
Video PlayerからDrive P@ssのアプリ一覧画面に戻ってのアプリ切換などができるようになります。
「Drive P@ss通信サービス」は、Google Playより無料でダウンロードできます。
「Video Player for Drive P@ss」初回リリース
Castreal Universal Remote Control is a new apps but it comes with thousands of IR remote infra codes available for Free except some of the air conditioner features has to be paid. The infrared remote database that comes with this apps contains IR codes for many famous TV remote brand such as Samsung, SONY, LG, Panasonic, Denon, Marantz, Sharp, Toshiba, JVC, Philips, Hitachi and more. Base on different remote IR codesets this remote control will render the required button dynamically for every different brand and model.
You would need to do some setup to get the universal remote controller works with your device. Firstly, you need to choose the device type and the brand of your remote control then a list of model will be shown on the right. Choose the model and test with your machines. It might takes a few tries of different model to match your device. If the codeset match your device then you may set it into your favorite list. The next time you open this apps, you can directly click favorite to use your favorite remote control.
Please note that there are millions of remote controls out there, the database that comes with this infrared remote control might not be 100% available for every of your devices but we are gradually adding more remote codes into the database. If you have IR remote hex codes that you have tested and would like to share to the rest of the world you are welcome to send your IR remote codes to the publisher.
Currently, this IR remote control apps is only tested on Samsung Galaxy Note 3, however, it should also works for Galaxy S4, Galaxy S4 Zoom, Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy Mega and Galaxy Tab that comes with IR Blaster and HTC ONE.
Devices that can be control are TV, Satellite TV, Cable Box, Audio CD, Radio, Amplifier, AVR, VCR, DVD, DSLR, Camera, Blu-Ray disc, Air Con (A/C), desk telephone, projector.
This is a free application but it comes with advertisements and some of the features are limited to PRO version only such as the air con features. If you don't like to see the advertisement you can upgrade it to PRO version with one time purchase to remove the ads.
NOTE: Many people has given me 1 star just because they can't find their device in the list. I will try my best to add those missing remote but please understand that I do not own all remote control in the world.
I've received many complaints that previous codes that were working are missing since version 2.0x. The main reason I remove those codes is to reduce file size. Due to many demand, I've decided to put those code back in version 2.11. Please note that I've merged some of the duplicated codes, therefore, some model name might note be same with your device but it may works.
• DTCP-IP著作権管理機能を使用する場合、Android 4.0以上の端末とDTCPアドオンの購入(700円)が必要になります。
• Twonky Beamをスマートフォンやタブレットにインストールし、DTCPアドオンをご購入いただくと、ホームネットワークに接続しているBDレコーダやnasneに録画された番組をストリーミング再生したり、持ち出すことができます。番組を持ち出しておけば、ちょっとした空き時間に手元の端末で即視聴することができます。さらに、U-NEXT、端末内の動画や写真をWi-Fi対応TVやオーディオ、その他メディア・プレーヤに転送して再生することもできます！
- BDZ-ET2100 ＊
- BDZ-ET1100 ＊
- BDZ-EW1100 ＊
- BDZ-EW510 ＊
- BDZ-EX3000 ＊
- BDZ-ET2000 ＊
- BDZ-ET1000 ＊
- BDZ-EW2000 ＊
- BDZ-EW1000 ＊
- BDZ-EW500 ＊
• Twonky Beamサポートコミュニティはこちら。よくある質問集、トラブルシューティングなどの情報がご覧いただけます。また、Twonky Beamに関するお問合せをご記入いただけます。
• 株式会社ソニー・コンピュータエンタテインメント製のnasne(ナスネ)TMと、Twonky Beamとの接続性検証はパケットビデオ・ジャパン株式会社によるものです。接続に関するお問合せは、こちらのフォーラムへご記入いただけます。
iKameram contains a list of public cams so even when you don't have your own IP camera you can watch some of the cams we made public for you!
How does it work?
1. Login with your existing iKameram account. No account yet? Register for you trial.
2. After you've registered you can login with your iKameram username and password.
3. Click on the camera in the camera list to start live viewing. In the live viewing screen you can change PTZ of your camera, take a snapshot, go to fullscreen mode or start a recording.
4. For public demo cameras click the 'Take a tour' button
5. If your account supports online recording, click the 'Footage' button to playback your recordings
* Live viewing
* Playback recordings MJPEG, MPEG-4, H.264 (old version MJPEG only)
* I/O triggering
* Recording trigger button
* Demo camera list
* Add, edit and delete cameras
* Fullscreen option
* IP camera status
* Support for Axis, Hikvision and Panasonic
* Delete Recordings
(supported features might differ per camera brand / model and for some features a subscription is needed, like online recording)
- iKameram mobile app supports MJPEG, MPEG-4 and H.264 streams.
■Send photos and videos to your smartphone
-You can easily send photos or videos taken with the camera to your smartphone.
-High quality images shot with the camera can be shared on your favorite SNS or web service.
■Remote shooting from your smartphone
-You can remotely control the camera from your smartphone while watching the contents of the camera screen on the smartphone screen.
-This is a useful shooting style when you take group photos or selfies.
-You can also intuitively control the camera, making it useful when taking a photo or video in situations where you don’t want to be holding the camera directly: such as night scenes or macro photography. (*Availble for selected models)
-Using the smartphone’s location information service, you can add the location info to the saved photo on the smartphone while remote shooting.
■For users of the “Lens-style Camera”
-With this application, you can operate various settings of the camera from your smartphone: viewing the subject, shooting, zoom, touch-AF, etc.
-For more information about the products, please visit our website:
-Operating environment: Android4.0-4.4
-This application is not guaranteed to work on all smartphones and tablets.
-Available functions can vary according to the connected camera.
-For details about the compatible cameras and available functions, please visit our support page:
D-Smart BLU, her an, her yerden televizyon keyfi yaşamınızı sağlayan bir D-Smart hizmetidir. D-Smart BLU ile TV ekranına bağlı kalmadan internet bağlantısı olan her yerden 7’si HD toplam 25 Canlı TV yayınına, canlı spor karşılaşmalarına, 1000’lerce film, dizi, yaşam ve belgesel gibi en güncel içeriklere ulaşabilirsiniz. Ayrıca Başa Al İzle ve Geri Al İzle özellikleriyle de canlı TV yayınını 2 güne kadar geri alarak kaçırdığınız dizi ve programları tekrar izleyebilirsiniz.
• D-Smart BLU uygulaması sadece Türkiye’de kullanabilmektedir.
• D-Smart BLU uygulamasını kullanmak için D-Smart BLU abonesi olmak gerekir.
• D-Smart BLU abonesi olmak için, web sitesine (dsmartblu.com.tr) giriş yapmanız ve abonelik satın almanız gerekmektedir.
• D-Smart BLU uygulamasına, D-Smart BLU web sitesinden abonelik sırasında kullandığınız e-posta adresiniz ve şifreniz ile giriş yapabilirsiniz.
• Öde-İzle kategorisi içinde yer alan içerikleri izlemek için web sitesi üzerinden (dsmartblu.com.tr) ek ücret ödeyerek bu içerikleri satın almanız gerekmektedir. Site üzerinde gerçekleştirdiğiniz alımların hemen ardından izleme hakkına ulaştığınız içerikleri Android cihazlarınızdan izleyebilirsiniz.
• Mobil internet bağlantısı üzerinden yapılan kullanımlarda, operatörünüz tarafından data tarifeniz kapsamında ücretlendirme yapılabilir.
D-Smart BLU uygulaması root edilmiş cihazlarda ve Google sertifikası bulunmayan cihazlarda çalışmamaktadır. Google sertifikalı cihazların listesine https://storage.googleapis.com/support-kms-prod/D9E52CEA2646E4F148A1B29C7C839C628B61 adresinden ulaşabilirsiniz.
Yardım ve daha fazla bilgi için lütfen https://www.dsmartblu.com.tr/sikca-sorulan-sorular sayfamızı ziyaret edin.
To start using AirWire, you need no additional equipment. It is enough to have a TV set connected to the Internet or a media player and access to the Internet with the data rate not less than 4 Mbit/s.
As of today, AirWire has been tested with DLNA TVs, media players and music receivers from popular TV and HiFi brands.
If you wish to use AirWire in your application, use the integration instructions on our website http://airwire.tv/en/site/developers
Searching for devices can take up to 1 minute
• If AirWire has found no devices, check if they are connected to the same network as WiFi.
• The WiFi router should have the enabled function of traffic exchange between devices in the LAN.
• Settings of your LAN, Internet connection broadband, load level of the server from which the video is transferred can influence the video quality.
• If the application does not find your media player or TV set, check if the Digital Media Renderer (DMR) option is enabled
• Some devices partially support the DLNA standard, because of which they cannot perform some commands of the application
• Some video files and images cannot be played back since the device in which you try to open them does not support such file formats.
The complete streaming solution for your Android device. Simple and intuitive design makes it very easy to stream all your media to any screen or speakers.
-All your media in one place: music, photos, videos, movies, tv shows etc.
-Stream to all connected devices: Apple TV, AirPlay speakers, Chromecast, DLNA devices, smart TVs (Samsung, LG, Sony, Panasonic, Philips, etc.), Xiaomi Box, Amazon FireTV, Xbox and more.
-Stream to XBMC, Raspbmc, Airfoil speakers and more.
-Stream from any source: media servers, online channels and the cloud
AllConnect is the only app on the market that supports all streaming technologies and works out of the box with more than 5 billion devices.
Tell us what’s cool about AllConnect by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.