Learn to play any instrument and how to read music is a difficult task that requires lots of practice. But the practice don't have to be boring. Rhythm teacher it's the perfect tool for your music education. This rhythm game teaches you how to read music in a fun and easy way. It's perfect for your rhythm training! With a bit of practice on every level you'll learn that sight reading is easier than you thought. It's like having a music school on your device.
In this application you'll learn from how many beats are contained in each bar and which note value is given to one beat, to advanced concepts in reading music. Improve your music sight reading with the exercises ranging from easy 4/4 simple rhythms to complex compasses of two rhythmic lines at the same time. This app includes the definition for every music concept introduced in increasing difficulty, from beginner to pro.
Also, you can log into your Google play account to measure your progress with other players.
• Simple and understandable explanation for every new music rhythm concept introduced.
• Fun rhythm game experience for practicing the exercises that will teach you how to read music.
• Polyrhythm exercises with two lines at the same time.
• Gradual progression on the difficulty of the music theory concepts introduced.
• Leader-board with the scores acquired to watch your progress.
• Can be used by any number of different users.
• Google play support to post your scores online.
• A new way to practice for your instrument: Piano, violin, guitar... Even if you are a drummer/percussionist.
★ Note and rest duration: whole (semibreve), half (minim), quarter (crotchet ), eighth (quaver), sixteenth (semiquaver).
★ Dotted notes.
★ Tied notes.
★ Off-beat notes.
★ Simple time signatures: 2/4, 3/4, 4/4...
★ Compound time signatures: 6/8, 9/8...
* Inglés: Rhythm Teacher
* Español: Ritmo y solfeo.
Instantly record and grade student Assessments automatically!
Note: To use this app, students must first have an active Student account on QuaverMusic.com, and teachers must have an active Teacher account on QuaverMusic.com.
Quaver Students can use the QStudent app to take Curriculum assessments on any Android device! Teachers will lead students through each assessment as usual, and students can enter their answers into the QStudent app.
1. Log in to the app using your QuaverName and Password.
2. Join a Class by entering the Class Code provided by your teacher.
3. Teachers will lead students through the assessment one question at a time.
4. Press "Submit" when finished. That's it!
The QStudent app not only provides instant feedback of student comprehension, but also frees teachers from the time-consuming task of grading paperwork, allowing them more time for actual teaching!
1. First, go to QuaverMusic.com and make sure you have set up your Classes in the Teacher Administration Menu.
2. Install the QStudent app on each mobile device that will be used by your students.
3. During your Quaver Curriculum lessons, when you reach an Assessment screen, turn ON Mobile Mode.
4. Have each student sign in to their Quaver account on their mobile device.
5. Students have the ability to "Join Class" (making enrollment a breeze) or "Take an Assessment".
Various options such as
- wide or narrow major, minor, or chromatic practice sets,
- scale selection,
- bass or violin clef,
- easy or difficult rhythm for reading exercises,
- output as piano, violin or horn.
The surface is optimized for tablets in landscape mode and uses the modern Android layout.
Keywords: Learn, Sing, First, Sight, Singing, Music, Education, Dictation, Listen, Prima Vista, Melodies, Notes, Ear, Training
This is a paid version of my free Sudoku for Tablet. The free version is based on an older version of the program.
This is a very convenient way to store secret information, like passwords or access codes. No external encryption service is needed.
Files can be stored in Dropbox folders, and the editor will start from there, or from any other file manager.
The program can manage more than meter. New values can be entered at any time. The program will average for 24 hours. The data files can be imported to Excel e.g.