Find the main information needed by an Orthodox Christian:
- Orthodox calendar 2022-2030 with notifications and widget,
- The Bible (Holy Scripture) in several versions,
- prayers, akathists, chapels,
- service books,
- textbooks (Filocalia, Patericul) and of the Holy Fathers,
- the lives of the saints,
- information about churches and monasteries, location on the map.
You can listen to:
- audio books,
- audio bible,
- teaching programs / sermons,
- Orthodox radio stations.
You can also find a selection of video content:
- orthodox movies,
can be tracked:
- Trinitas TV
- live broadcasts from churches and monasteries.
- easy access to the information of the day (holidays, gospel, apostle, synaxar, akathists, prayers);
- the information can be copied to the phone for access and offline;
- there are no distractions;
- can be customized (colors, closed theme for the night, font size);
- the text can be read page by page as in a book or by scrolling as we are used to on the computer;
- information is easy to find due to search functions;
- you can make lists with your favorite information, you can mark texts, you can distribute / copy;
- the calendar has a widget that can be added to the home screen;
- notifications can be set for holidays in red, public holidays or favorite saints;
Some information about each section:
1. The calendar presents information on the feasts of the day: the saints of the day with their icons, the Lives of the Saints (wide version), the Synaxarion, the Prologues, the Prologues of Ohrid, the Sermons, the Gospel and the Apostle of the day, the Troparion, the Condache, the Akathist, the Canons, etc. The calendar provides information for the period 2022-2030 and allows for keyword searches. The calendar changes depending on the selected diocese / metropolis (there are holidays that are in red only in a certain area) or you can switch to the old style to be able to follow the holidays in places where this ordinance is kept (Holy Mountain, Jerusalem, etc. .). We also offer an index of the saints both alphabetically and according to the period in which they lived.
2. Churches / monasteries grouped by cities, counties, regions, bishops, metropolises, etc. or depending on your proximity to your location. Places of worship have information such as: presentation, history, contact details, presentation videos, gps location (you can view the route from your location), patron saint, relics of saints (if any), ministering priests. Currently, most of the monasteries and hermitages in Romania and the churches in Timiș County are introduced, and with God's help we will introduce all the Orthodox places of worship in the country and abroad.
3. The Bible (Holy Scripture) in 4 versions: the 1994 edition printed under the guidance of His Beatitude Theoctist, the edition written by Bartholomew Valerius Ananias (footnotes and references included), the 1914 edition of the Holy Synod (New Testament only), the Greek edition old. You can compare the 4 versions and see the references from the books in the application library to a specific verse (you can see an interpretation of it by the Holy Fathers).
4. The library contains:
- Akathists, Chapels, Canons, Tropares, the Hourglass, the Psalms, Prayers (both the usual ones: morning / evening, before / after confession, before / after Communion and special prayers to the Holy Trinity, Mother of God, Saints);
- The Lives of the Saints (extensive version), Sinaxar, Prologues, Prologues from Ohrid;
- Sermons (Father Cleopa), Homilies / Interpretations / Explanations (Saint John Chrysostom, Saint Nicholas Velimirovici, Fr. Florin Botezan, Metropolitan Ierothei Vlahos, Archimandrite Arsenie Papacioc);
- Filocalia, Sbornicul;
- The Egyptian Patericulum, the Lemon Tree;
- Listen to orthodox radio stations that broadcast online.