Works with your mobile phone sensors, use it for detecting changes in altitude while you are riding, or when you are building something and want the same amount of tilt at multiple places, or navigation direction
~~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~ ~ Features ~ ~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~~
1. Dot at the center of the compass tells you linear acceleration.
2. Compass points to your heading with the circle always pointing north.
3. Change of colour theme on dim light.
4. Tap anywhere to get out of fullscreen and tappable flashlight button.
5. You can also monitor/lock the acceleration while moving in a direction by tapping on the green button below.
6. Linear acceleration printed on the screen with respect to the position the device was in while tapping the button.
7. Acceleration reset on long press of green button.
8. Magnetic inclination needle besides the heading.
Hit like if you think it was useful. Thanks!