Simple, free (without commercials) applications for paying parking with SMS in Serbia, Croatia, BiH, Montenegro, Slovenia and Macedonia with all the places where parking payment is enabled via SMS. Easy to use, with easy access to most useful functions. It also has advanced features to make it easier for the user to pay for parking in situations where more than just sending one message is needed:
- in places where the first X minutes of parking are not charged, it is possible to:
1) Activate a timer that notifies you of the expiration of free parking
2) send a postponed message after X minutes, with which the parking time is effectively extended for the specified period (the user pays the parking immediately, but the app sends SMS only after the expiration of X minutes)
- it is possible to pay multi-hour parking so that after the first, the application itself sends the remaining SMS messages after the expiration of the previously paid parking
- devices with 2 SIM cards are supported
- automatic location makes it easy to select a place
- for places in Slovenia that send SMS to number 4333, besides the manual sending of the message for parking duration selection (DA1), there is also an automatic mode by which the application itself responds to the received SMS and sends a confirmation
- for places in Macedonia, it is also possible to send a message to end parking
- creating license plates with 7 to 9 characters and a short description for easier recognition
- easy manipulation with up to 15 selected license plates and locations (selection, modification, deletion, undelete, position change)
- for Belgrade shows the number of vacancies in public garages
- shows a map where it is possible to place a marker with the location of the parked vehicle, and later to get instructions on how to reach the parked vehicle from the current location
- in larger public garages it is possible to record the level and number of parking spaces for which the vehicle is parked
- has a list with detailed history of sent SMS messages
- it is possible to personalize the application by changing theme
- since the application is intended for users in 6 countries, it is possible to change the language of the application + english language is supported
- NOTE: Parking is payed only if confirmation return message from parking service is received. For payment in a particular country, a SIM card of an operator from that country is required!
(Serbia, Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia)
In addition to the standard permissions for sending SMS and location, it is also necessary to enable a telephony license on some devices in order for the SMS to function without any problems.
Uses an internet connection when opening a map and loading the number of free spaces in the garages in Belgrade. The automatic location uses WiFi or mobile internet for faster location detection and/or GPS for precision (in this case, getting a location may be a little longer).