The main features of the "All-terrain vehicle":
- opening of fencing devices in your yard;
- ordering one-time guest passes;
- viewing in real time the image from the camera installed on the driveway;
Authorization in the application:
Attention: for authorization in the application, it is necessary that your phone number has already been entered into the "Commandant 24" system. The management of entering the numbers of residents is carried out by an initiative group, selected, according to the RF LC, by a general meeting of owners in your house or a group of houses. Information about the composition of the initiative group and contact details of the representatives of the initiative group can be obtained from your district council or management company.
1. Enter the phone number that you gave to the representatives of the initiative group as the number to control the fence
2. Press the button "GET SMS CONFIRMATION"
3. Wait for the message with a four-digit authorization code.
4. Enter the four-digit code received in the message
5. For correct display of available devices in the form of a list and on a map, allow the application to use access to GPS (GLONASS) coordinates.
Control of fencing devices (barrier, gates, intercom, etc.):
The list of available devices is sorted automatically (if you have allowed the application to access GPS (GLONASS) coordinates). The device closest to you will always be at the top of the list.
When you click on the "Open" button, the opening of the device will start instantly.
Attention: for barriers installed before mid-2016, the opening of the device may be delayed.
Ordering a one-time guest pass:
Guest passes allow you to provide one passage (entry - exit) to the closed territory of your guests or delivery service. The guest pass is closed during one entry-exit cycle.
To order a pass:
1. In the Address field, select the address of your yard (if you have only one yard available, the field will already be filled in).
2. Optional: In the "Phone" field, enter the phone number of the driver of the guest vehicle. In this case, the driver, having installed the application "All-terrain vehicle", will be able to open the guarding device on his own without leaving the car and without calling the dispatcher. Within the framework of one pass, the driver of the guest vehicle can open the guarding device twice (one for entry - the second for the exit), after which the pass is considered closed and the control of the guarding devices is no longer available to the driver of the guest vehicle.
3. Optional: In the "T / S number" field, specify the registration plate number of the guest vehicle, if this is required by the regulations adopted by the general meeting of owners or you use equipment to automatically open guarding devices using the vehicle's license plate identification means.
4. Click on the "REGISTRATE PASS" button.
5. The created pass will appear on the "Issued" tab.
To travel by your guest or delivery service "through the dispatcher":
1. Give the driver the pass number.
2. The driver drives up to the guardrail.
3. Presses the button on the outdoor panel to communicate with the dispatcher.
4. Tells the dispatcher the pass number.
5. The dispatcher checks for a pass.
6. The dispatcher gives the command to open the enclosing device.
7. Departure from the territory is carried out in the same way.
8. After leaving the guest vehicle, the pass is marked as closed.
To travel by your guest or delivery service through the "All-terrain vehicle":
1. The driver downloads and installs the "All-terrain vehicle" application
2. It is authorized with the phone number you specified when ordering a pass
3. Drives up to the guarding device and presses the "Open" button
4. Departure is carried out in accordance with the 3rd paragraph
5. After the departure of the guest vehicle, the pass is marked as closed and the control of guardrails to the driver of the guest vehicle is no longer available.