We have spent all of our time and effort into making the application look as close to a real personal organizer as possible. Enjoy this highly customizable app, you cannot find an application which has as many functions as Jorte.
Jorte is also designed with simplicity in mind, it's got many functions, but it's still easy-to-use!
For personal use or for business, Jorte will assist you to manage your daily schedule thoroughly.
NEW! Count Down Feature - You can count down an event and show how many days left on the cal.
NEW! We have finally provided changing a single event in the repeating event.
o Jorte Cloud: Cloud feature for multi-device syncing and backup.
o Various widget settings are available.
o Monthly, Daily, and Weekly views are available.
o Important appointments are shown in red.
o See completed appointments at a glance.
o It can synchronize with Google Calendar.
o Adjust the starting day of the week on each view; it doesn't always have to be Sunday!
o Import the Holidays of your choice from Google Calendar.
o Import and Export the contents to CSV format.
o It can work with Google Voice Search and Google Maps.
Android OS 2.1 and up.
The screen display will automatically adjust to any screen size, whether on smartphone or on tablet, as well as portrait or landscape mode.
** Jorte Cloud **
Sync Jorte Calendar, schedules, and Tasks to the Jorte Cloud.
You can access to Jorte Cloud from home, office, and anywhere else with an internet connection through PC, tablets and also from your smartphone. With this you can access your calendar anywhere from multiple devices, it even works as a backup of your schedules and task lists.
Sign-up to get a Jorte Account and start taking advantage of the cloud experience:
Jorte account (free!)
You can purchase icons and backgrounds images to use in Jorte Calendar. Many useful icons are available for purchase. Please take a look! See the Store by clicking the Store icon on the menu bar.
LittleTwinStars and others
(c)'76,'01,'05,'13 SANRIO APPR.NO.S540661
- THE DOG AND FRIENDS © artlist
- KARL AND FRIENDS © KARL-TOWER PROJECT
Please help us translate Jorte. If you would like to contribute a translation of a certain language for Jorte, you can submit your translation to the following website:
Any Data inputs onto Jorte DO NOT get erased when you upgrade the version of Jorte.
Please DO NOT uninstall Jorte if you’d like to keep and reflect your data onto the new version of Jorte. Just simply install and overwrite the previous version, your data will be there.
*By syncing with the Jorte Cloud, your data will be kept on the cloud, so even if you happen to uninstall the app, your schedule will still be there and you can sync it again with the re-downloaded app.
- Use a powerful task list that supports batch operations
- Enjoy a fully scrollable calendar with daily, weekly and monthly view
- Define your personal goals and link them to tasks
- Draw your own notes and attach them to tasks and appointments
- Schedule your tasks directly on the calendar
- Set multiple reminders for tasks and appointments
- Divide your tasks into subtasks
- Get organized with a daily step-by-step routine
- Use resizable Widgets in 4 different formats
- Make an audio recording and attach it to your tasks and appointments
- Attach files and photos to your tasks and appointments
- Sync with your Google Calendar without effort
- Attach Google Maps locations to your tasks and appointments
- Use the Clean-Up feature to easily prioritize your task list
- Find suggestions for your goals to pursue
- Set repeating tasks and appointments
- Apply GTD principles to your daily life
- Convert your tasks, goals, notes and appointments into each other
Advanced features (Plus Version Upgrade):
- Synchronize your To-Do list with Google Tasks
- Create backups and restore them
- Time your tasks with a To-Do list Timer
- Have the option to reset all your tasks or appointments
- Protect your data with a password
- Export your data to CSV files
With isoTimer you can:
...orient yourself toward your goals
...prepare each day with care using a calendar and a to-do list
...balance your professional and your private life
...focus on the most important tasks
...never forget ideas or appointments
IsoTimer organizer is the ideal companion for planning all parts of your life!
The perfect ToDo Calendar Planner for personal and business use.
The myBook Lite application conveniently groups these tools in one application to allow a user to maximize organization, interoperability and efficiency.
myBook Lite is a "try before you buy" version of the myBook Standard Edition. It is limited functionality and also limited number of entries compared to the Standard Edition. If you like the application, please support the developer by purchasing the Standard Edition, which has unlimited entries and full save/export capability.
Also please remember that only the Standard Edition will export or save to files (csv, txt, vcs...etc.), this is NOT available in the Lite Edition, so there is no way to transfer data from the Lite Edition to the Standard so please switch to the Standard before storing hundreds of useful events ;)
We would love to get your feedback, to make a better product. Please send your comments and user experiences on our support page: www.myBook-mobile.com/contact.html
Currently Supports Android 2.1 & up Operating Systems
(Optimized for 10 inch 1280 x 800 screens and 7 inch 800 x 480 screens)
Calendar – Event Scheduling and Alarms in Easy views: Year, Month, Week & Day
Contacts – Save, View, Sync and Prioritize Contact information and Photo
Task Lists – Save, View, Update Status and Prioritize
Notes – Save, List, Sort and View Text Notes, Memos…etc.
Save Multiple Projects – Business, School, Personal…etc.
Supports Google Android Speech to Text typing for fast easy data input and updating.
Features available in Standard Version:
All Lite features
Import and Export common formats – txt, csv, vcalendar & vcard
Save unlimited amounts of projects events and lists
Password protection for projects
Priority Support for first 6 months
Product Website: www.myBook-mobile.com
Developer Website: www.indeaengineering.com/products.html
Support Form (for fastest response):
Keywords: mybook, organizer, personal organizer, notes, tasks, contacts, calendar, schedule, events, reminder, address book, month, day, year, alarm, alert, vcal, vcard, text, tasklist, task list, memo, notepad, productivity, organization, phone number, address, email, planner, daily planner, event planner
* Notice *
If you cannot find widget of Color Note notepad notes, please read below FAQ.
* Features for Color Note notepad notes *
-Organize notes by color
-Sticky note Widget
-Checklist notes for To do list & Shopping list
-Checklist notes to get things done (GTD)
-Organize your schedule by note in calendar
-Password Lock note : Protect your notes by passcode
-Secured backup notes to sd storage
-Supports online back up and sync. You can sync notes between phone and tablet.
-Reminder notes on status bar
-Notepad supports ColorDict Add-On
-Powerful Reminder : Time Alarm, All day, Repetition.(lunar calendar)
-Quick memo / notes
-Wiki note link : [[Title]]
-Share notes via SMS, email, twitter
-Use color to categorize notes
* Online backup and sync cloud service for Color Note notepad notes *
-Notes will be encrypted before uploading notes using the AES standard, which is the same encryption standard used by banks to secure customer data.
-It does not send any of your notes to server without your signing up.
-Sign-in with Google or Facebook.
* Permissions for notepad notes *
-Internet Access : For online backup & sync notes
-Modify/delete SD card contents : For backup notes to sdcard
-Prevent phone from sleeping, control vibrator, automatically start at boot : For reminder notes
* FAQ for Color Note notepad notes *
Q : How do you put a sticky note widget on the home screen?
A : Goto home screen and long press empty space and choose widget, Color Note will be there for sticking on page.
Q : How come the widget and the alarm and remider notes functions don't work?
A : If the app is installed on the SD card, your widget, reminder and etc. will not work properly because Android doesn't support them! If you have already moved app to SD card, but you want those features, you have to move it back to device and reboot your phone.
Settings - Applications - Manage Applications - Color Note - Move to Device
Q : Where is backed up notes data at sdcard?
A : /data/colornote on sdcard
Q: I forgot my master password, how can I change it?
A: Menu -> Settings -> Master Password -> Menu Button-> Clear Password. You will lose current locked notes when you clear password!
Q: How can I create to do list note?
A: New - Select checklist note - Put items - Save. Tap an item to striketrough.
When you're finished using the notepad, an automatic save command preserves your individual note.
Keywords : ColorNote Notepad,note, notebook, notepad, notes, Shopping List, Todo list, Todo, To do List, To do, 2do, To-do, Shopping, list maker, Calendar, Task, Memo, text editor, Sticky Note, Post It, notes, notepad, memo pad, memo widget, sticky, editor, getting things done, GTD, journal, awesome, supports colordict
Everything is a fast, simple and colorful list manager for to-dos, groceries and everything else. This includes wish, trip, cook, shopping, homework, meeting, book, movie, download and task lists.
Using Everything is as easy as writing on a piece of paper and unlike a piece of paper, you can modify your lists freely and easily.
How to use:
1) To create a list:
Press the green plus button at the bottom of the home screen and it will take you to the "Add List" screen. Write the name of the list and pick a color; after you are done press the "enter" key in your keyboard and it will save your list. If you would like to discard the list simply press "back" button of your phone.
2) To change the color of your list:
Simply press the color circle at the right hand side of the list or you can long press on the list and there will be a menu appearing with "Edit" option. You can change the name and color of the list through this edit option. (Note: The numbers in color circles shows you the number of items you have in that list)
3) To add items in a list:
Click on the list and it will take you to the "Items Screen". When you click the green clipboard button at the bottom of the screen you can add/edit items in the "Add Items Screen". Simply write each item in a separate row; for example:
If you would like to add some details to your items you can add them by separating with a forward slash (/):
Cheese / Parmesan, feta
Ground meet / 2 pounds
Bread / Italian, white
When you are done, click the green tick button at the right top corner and it will save the items and go back to items screen. You can press on the items you are done with and it will put a blue tick mark on them, if you would like to delete them you can simply press the red cross button at the bottom of the screen and all the ticked items will be deleted. You can uncheck the items by pressing on them one more time and tick mark will disappear. When you check an item it goes to the bottom of the list, when you uncheck it it goes back at the top.
4) To delete a list:
You have two options: You can either delete them by pressing the blue eraser button at the bottom of the screen and then pressing on "delete" button or you can long press on the list and there will be a menu appearing with a "Delete" option. Either of these will delete the item.
5) To change the background image:
Go to "Options Screen" by pressing the yellow options button at the bottom of the home screen. When you tap on a background app will automatically save it. You can simply press the home button at the bottom left corner to go back to home screen.
I hope you will enjoy my app. You can contact me for any suggestions. Thank you for using Everything!
(Please contact me before giving 1, 2 or 3 star ratings. I will be very happy to correct the things you don't like in my application. I don't even put advertisements for your comfort, I will be very glad to make it better with your feedbacks. Thank you!)
NOTE on 9/3/2012: I have fixed many crashing points except the background change. I am still working on it. I will release another update in a couple of days. Thank you for your patience and I apologize for the inconvenience.
How to install the widget:
1. Go to home screen
2. Click on Application icon
3. Choose Widgets submenu
4. Choose Organizer Widget
When install you have option to choose the scheme, information to show
Explanation per permissions:
-- android.permission.READ_CALENDAR – we need it for Calendar
-- android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED – to run services after the reboot
-- android.permission.INTERNET – that is for advertising that displayed in “free” mode
-- android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE – that is for advertising that displayed in “free” mode
-- android.permission.GET_TASKS – we disable services when other application is used by user – in this way we save battery usage dramatically.
-- com.android.vending.BILLING – that is for in-app purchase we have in application.
We added the ability to advise new features and voting - so we know what features you most like to have in next releases: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Organizer-Widget/237704459590371
Please let us know to support e-mail what language you would see added to a list of supported and/or if you can help with localization or testing of localization.
1. EMail section added - additionally to GMail. You can configure reading emails with IMAP (recommended) or POP3 protocols. (*)
2. VK (VKontakte) social network is supported
3. Option to pay once per Extra Pack added (before only subscription mode was available)
4. Speed improvements and fixes.
- Weather information was added to Digital Clock tab.
- Spanish, Japanese, Chinese and Portuguese localizations were added.
- New scheme "Classic Nokia" was added.
- 5 themes were added: Sketch (Black and Colour), Neon (Gradient, Purple, Green)
- Localisations were added or improved: Turkish, Japanese, Arabic, Russian, Ukrainian, Chinese and Korean
- Enhanced graphics
- Evernote plugin was added
- Google Tasks plugin was added
- Hangout as SMS application is supported
- Bug fixes
*) - available in Extra Pack
Forget everything you know about Schedule Planner - our premium productivity solution has evolved!
There’s dozens of all-new features, more ways than ever to stay on top of your busy schedule, and a completely redesigned interface geared to help you get yourself organized faster than ever before.
Read on and discover what the next generation of Schedule Planner has in store for you:
Get the power to plan out your daily tasks in mere seconds & guarantee you make the most of every day! You get more done when you start out with a clear plan. Its simple really - productivity comes from structure - and that’s exactly what Schedule Planner gives you.
Seamlessly coordinate important tasks, gauge & control how efficiently you work through different projects, and end your days accomplishing everything you need to!
Schedule Planner aids users in planning out daily activity and tracking what tasks they’ve actually done. Utilizing it’s innovative “Planned versus Actual” tab concept the app gives you a precise understanding of what your priorities are and what you’ve accomplished.
Busy users are provided with a flexible set of categories ranging from “Health” and “Shopping”, to “Work” and many others to categorize tasks with. Once you pick your category simply input the nature of each task as a time-block including your desired start & end times, alarms, and additional notes.
You can also plan out and input daily plans, appointments, and events in advance and review them whenever you want via Schedule Planner’s twin-mode graphic calendar. To boot, tasks are color coded by category to enable you to see how your day is going to pan out at a glance.
The world is busier than ever. Get the Schedule Planner advantage, optimize your time to a tee, and become more productive than you ever thought you could be starting now.
Schedule Planner Features:
✔ User friendly “Planned” vs “Actual” day planning interface
✔ Well-rounded tasks creation
✔ Tasks alerts
✔ Arrange options for tasks
✔ Swipe to switch between days
✔ Color coded charts to view time spent breakdown
✔ Two modes of calendar view (grid & list)
✔ Export data to email and Dropbox
✔ Print your schedule
✔ Password protection
✔ Data backup
✔ Automated data backup
✔ Google Drive integration for backup and data export.
✔ Bi-directional sync with multiple Google calendars.
Pro version upgrade available via in-app purchase:
✔ Copy & Paste feature
✔ Repeating tasks feature
✔ Full-featured list of categories
✔ Customizable alerts and notifications
✔ Google Calendar integration
✔ Bi-directional sync with multiple Google calendars.
Schedule Planner is developed by INTERSOG LLC.
★ "Our favorite calendar app on Android, due to its flexibility and ease of use." - Lifehacker 01/2014 ★
★ "One of the best Calendar Apps for 2014" - FastCompany ★
FOR A CLEARER VIEW ON EVENTS & APPOINTMENTS
▪ Quick Day View: For a fast overview to all events of the day
▪ Favorite Bar: For direct access to all your calendars
▪ Smooth Scroll and Zoom: For better, intuitive interaction
● graphical and textual presentation
● scroll- and zoomable multi-day view (1-14 days)
● month, agenda, day and event view
● color-coded year view
● search function
● configurable widgets in different sizes for month, week, agenda and day view
● easy switching between timeline bars and event titles in month view
● intuitive handling: just move your finger over some days of interest in month view to open them in the multi-day view
● many options for recurrent events (e.g. an event that takes place every other week on Tuesday and Thursday)
● context-sensitive help system to optimize your workflow
This free version is ad-supported, but still fully functional. If you’re a heavy calendar user, we believe the best solution for you is the Pro Version: without ads, with more useful features, like:
+ Manage Contacts: Link your events and appointments with your contacts
+ Customizable Templates: Create your own templates for new events
+ Multi-Select: For deleting, moving, or copying multiple events
+ Import & Export: Quickly import all your calendars, export them in .ics format
+ Drag’n’drop: Move and copy events easily in the multi-day view
+ Tasks Add-On: Use the integrated task-management tool for syncing with Google Tasks & Toodledo
+ App Theming: Light and dark theme for the app
+ Advanced Widgets: Set colors, font sizes and calendars
Evernote is an easy-to-use, free app that helps you remember everything across all of the devices you use. Stay organized, save your ideas and improve productivity. Evernote lets you take notes, capture photos, create to-do lists, record voice reminders--and makes these notes completely searchable, whether you are at home, at work, or on the go.
- Sync all of your notes across the computers and devices you use
- Create and edit text notes, to-dos and task lists
- Add handwriting and sketches to your notes
- Save, sync and share files
- Search for text inside images
- Organize notes by notebooks and tags
- Email notes and save tweets to your Evernote account
- Works with Evernote Business: Capture, browse, search, and share Business Notes and Business Notebooks from your smartphone or tablet.
- Connect Evernote to other apps and products you use
- Share notes with friends and colleagues via Facebook and Twitter
★ Premium feature: take notebooks offline to access them anytime
★ Premium feature: allow others to edit your notebooks
★ Premium feature: add a PIN lock to your Evernote app
Here are some ways to use Evernote for your personal and professional life:
- Research smarter: snap photos of whiteboards and books
- Take meeting and class notes, draft agendas and research notes
- Plan a trip: keep track of travel plans, plane tickets and passports
- Organize and save recipes; search by ingredients later
- Create a grocery list or task list and check things off as you go
- View web pages saved in Evernote on your desktop
- Capture ideas and inspiration on the go
- Access files and notes you create on your phone from your desktop
- Keep track of products and prices for comparison shopping purposes
- Keep finances in order: save receipts, bills and contracts
- Reduce paper clutter by taking snapshots of restaurant menus, business cards and labels
- Use Evernote as part of your GTD system to help you stay organized
- To get the most out of your Evernote experience, download it on all of the computers and phones that you use.
Evernote is available on any computer, phone and tablet device.
More information about permissions at:
Learn more: http://www.evernote.com/about/getting_started/
Simple Organizer is a powerful productivity app that simplifies the way you take notes, create and organize your daily tasks and manage all your personal events on your Android device.
"It syncs with Google, comes with a variety of widgets and is simple to use. ‘all under one roof’ solution." - androidtapp.com - http://www.androidtapp.com/simple-organizer-pro/
"great Google Calendar syncing application that we can use to organize our life" - dailyappshow.com - http://dailyappshow.com/simple-organizer-pro
Simple Organizer PRO with Google Sync and many more features is available on Play Store.
* Beautiful and rich user interface on all versions of Android
* Create, edit and organize notes, tasks and events
* Pin your notes, tasks and events to Android’s notification area
* Search notes, tasks and events with instant results
* Set a priority for each task and event
* Sort tasks and events by priority, by name, by date and time or by location
* Organize your events in 2 ways: List View or Calendar View
* Create repeating or all day long events with additional details
* Setup personal event reminders via notifications, alarms or email
* Gmail notification options for personal event reminders
* Option to automatically unlock device on reminder alarm
* View event locations on Google Maps
* Quickly create notes, tasks and events via the built-in home screen widget
*** Simple Organizer Pro with Google Sync is available in Google Play, search "Simple Organizer Pro" to get it ***
ADDITIONAL FEATURES in PRO Version
* Full Sync with Google Calendar
* Import all content from Simple Organizer
* Optimized for faster performance and less memory usage
* Add images from your camera or gallery to your notes, tasks and events
* View image previews or open full scale images with your favorite gallery
* Share notes, tasks or events with your friends
* Instantly create notes after selecting text or event directly from Calendar View
* Batch delete notes, tasks and events using swipe gestures
* Organize your personal events by Type
* Personal Agenda for quickly viewing and editing upcoming events
* Use swipe gestures while viewing notes, tasks, events or when navigating the Calendar and Agenda
* Improved Main Menu layout
* Change the default location for saving images
* 2 additional widgets: monthly Calendar and Upcoming events
- 'Routines' to track everyday/weekly repeating tasks
- 'Tasks' to track occasional tasks
- 'Zones' to control how to clean your house
- 'Menu planner' to plan a menu for a week
- 'Day plan' to load daily routines and consult to FlyLady in which zone you are today. (English)
And a 'Timer' to not overwork.
Thanks to www.flylady.com
This is two weeks trial.
☞ Get the most out of Any.do:
■ Beautiful & Functional - Any.do is beautifully designed, simple to use and user friendly.
■ Always there when you need it - Any.do syncs seamlessly with the cloud so you can stay on top of just about anything across all your devices.
■ Any.do puts the power in your hands - Drag & drop to plan your agenda, swipe off a task to mark it as complete & shake your android to clear your completed tasks. It just feels right.
■ Speak your mind - Instead of typing just tap the microphone icon and say what you want to do. Any.do will automatically convert your words into text in almost any language.
■ Type less, DO more - Mobile typing can be a hassle; Any.do’s auto-suggest predicts what you want to do as you type it.
■ Any.do works for you - Simply add a time based reminder for the things you want to do and Any.do will remind you just at the right time. You can even try some repeat options.
■ Better together - Share lists with your friends, family, and colleagues to accomplish even more. Here are some ideas: A shared grocery list with your spouse, plan an event with your friends or just make sure you’re on top of an office project.
■ Any. DO is available in different languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Swedish, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Chinese (simplified & traditional), Russian, Arabic & Hebrew.
☞ What makes our app so hot:
✔ Just like real life - Swipe a task with your finger to mark it as complete.
✔ Shake it away - Shake your device to remove all completed tasks.
✔ Powerful widgets - Add a widget to your home screen to see all the things you need to do - just when you need them.
✔ Don't miss another call - Turn missed calls into reminders.
✔ Take actions - With Any.do you can easily make calls, text, emails and even schedule meetings from within the app
✔ Make it personal - Choose your favorite app theme (white or black).
✔ Do it your own way - You can easily customize your folders, so you can organize your tasks to best suit your needs (for example: Work, Home, Errands). Plus, you can have as many folders as you wish.
✔ Your tasks, Your choice - You can switch between Date view (Today, Tomorrow, Upcoming & Someday) and Folder view, it's up to you.
♥ Our Customers Say ♥
“I want to say that I absolutely love this app and that's an understatement! I love the modern look, ease of use and how much it has helped me already. I just wanted to let you know how awesome this app is and that I have downloaded the Chrome extension as well. Thank you so much!” (Sarah L.)
“What you've developed is awesome and fills a real need in the busy Professionals daily life. Thank you so much for your hard work and I'm so excited to start using Any.do frequently. Keep up the awesome work!” (Max N.)
“You have tapped into the awesome.” (Erick T.)
We ♥ to stay connected with our users! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please email us at: android@Any.do or visit: www.Any.do/faq
Help translate Any.do to your language: Go to http://www.getlocalization.com/anydo to get started.
- Team Tasks
- Ultimate ToDo
- Task Sync for Exchange
- DTG GTD
- SSI gTasks
- Dato GTask
- Google Task Organizer (Full version)
- Got To Do (Full version))
Scrolling is available with ADW Launcher, Launcher Pro, Go Launcher and others
Zeam has dropped scrolling launcher support
Please E-MAIL with bug reports, comments are useless.
Unfortunately with this release I have had to drop support for phones with an SDK lower than 2.1 due to upgrades to the settings interface. If you are using an older version of Android please try contact me to help and help me create a 1.5/1.6 compatible version!
IF your events do not show after update (from <1.5.7 to 1.5.8) please untick/retick the calendars on the choose calendars page!
- Create, edit, and delete events.
- View all your calendars at the same time, including non-Google calendars.
- Quickly email all event guests from a notification with a customizable message.
Known issues with HTC devices:
- Day and week views may not work on some HTC devices.
- Notes and pictures may be removed from all calendar events, but will still be available in HTC's Notes app.
- Local unsynced events may be lost after installing Google Calendar.
- Notifications won't make sounds unless HTC's Calendar app is disabled.
- Touching an email invitation in a mail app opens Calendar in the browser rather than the app.
Sync your todo lists from multiple GMail and Google Apps accounts with one app.
Sort tasks by due date, name, custom order, and more.
Repeating tasks move to the next due date.
Set reminders for time-sensitive tasks.
Assign task colors to mark important tasks.
Integrates with Executive Assistant app & widget.
Full documentation online with information on features, settings, customization, and solutions to common problems, at gtohelp.tinjasoft.com.
Full version features:
- Calendar-style date picker
- Collapsible subtasks
- Push tasks to Google & Android Calendar
- Integration with Pure Calendar Widget & Everybody all the Time's Android Agenda Widget
- Full widget customization
- and much more!
More from developer
Day by Day has lots of features to offer. They are:
➛ presentation of events and tasks in one list
➛ synchronization with Google Calendar and Google Tasks
➛ incorporation of your contacts’ birthdays into the common list
➛ easy-to-handle agenda and month view
➛ interactive widget on the device desktop
➛ configurable widget layout
➛ lock screen widget in Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
➛ birthday reminder
➛ voice input
➛ the app is compatible with 2.3.x “Gingerbread”, 3.x “Honeycomb”, 4.0 “Ice Cream Sandwich”, 4.1–4.3 “Jelly Bean”, 4.4 "KitKat"
The paid version of Day by Day app is even more functionally attractive. It has:
➛ text month view, text week view, day view
➛ text month widget, week widget - Android 4.1+ supported
➛ ability to use different profiles in widgets and the app
➛ recurrent tasks. The function is well-suited for recurrent payments. You can try it out in free version
➛ task priorities which allow the user to differentiate between urgent and less important tasks
➛ subtasks (to-do lists) in events or tasks. You cannot add more than 3 subtasks in free version, but the full one has no limits
➛ no adds
➛ users can share text information from another app with Day by Day, for example, when creating task or event
Although Google services don’t support these extra functions, we found a way to enable synchronization by means of Google, so your calendars and to-do lists are visible in our app on your Android devices.
The app allows you to create events, tie them to a certain start/end time and set due date. An event can be postponed if needed. When creating an event you are prompted to set a reminder which will keep you informed of your schedule.
Day by Day organizer brings various aspects of your life together in an attempt to simplify the tasks you have to deal with throughout the day. This calendar with to-do list is so simple that no further explanation is actually needed, just download and enjoy!
The list of supported languages:
Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese/Brazilian, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukranian.
The DayByDay team wishes you more interesting events and tasks you would love to accomplish with a little help from Day by Day!
You can make a translation of the application to your language here: http://crowdin.net/project/day-by-day/
You can vote for new features or suggest your own one here: http://appiens.uservoice.com/forums/200586-general/filters/top
Day by Day team