The Troika Business app from Moscow Metro makes it easy to buy Troika cards and tickets for all types of public transport (Metro, Trolleybus, Bus, Tram, Trains, etc.) at current tariffs (Koshelek (Purse), Ediny (Single), Ediny MCD (Single - Moscow Central Diameters), TAT (Trolleybus, Bus, Tram), Bus, etc.).
You can also use Troika card to pay for passes to museums, entertainment centres and other city services.
Using the app, you can:
- order Troika cards with courier service;
- pay for tickets at city prices without fee using a bank card or corporate account;
- record paid tickets to cards, key fob and wristbands via app (if technically possible*);
- record paid tickets to cards via any terminal at a convenient location.
With the app you can view tickets recorded to the card, purchase tickets, as well as record them to Troika card, key fob or wristband after payment.
* Please note, not all NFC devices and smartphones support Troika cards (NFC Mifare chip). Support depends on the device itself not on app. However, if your device does not support Troika cards, you can always record paid tickets to the card at one of the hundreds of terminals in a convenient location. Please bear this in mind before giving a feedback.
Frequently asked questions and answers can be found on the app's official website.
If you have any questions or difficulties, do not hesitate to contact us. Support is available via feedback form as well as by email.