Words is a set of three word games that share the same principle (compose words from letters), but differ in visual presentation. Such games will appeal to everyone who loves various kinds of word games, puzzles, crosswords and other mind games. The application will help you check how rich your vocabulary is, improve your spelling and concentration, or just entertain you on the road, provided that you are not a driver at that moment :-)
Make words from letters - you are offered from 4 to 8 letters, from which you need to make a certain number of hidden words (nouns). The meaning is very similar to games where you need to make words from a word. Collect the words and go to the next level, there are currently 750 levels available.
Word Crosswords - this mode is similar to a regular crossword, but here you do not need to answer questions, you just need to guess the words (a bit like the Scrabble game), collecting as many stars as possible per level. The more stars - the higher the reward in the form of coins. There are 100 crossword puzzles available.
Anagrams – if you took an IQ test at least once, you must have met with a similar task in it. You are offered a word, the letters of which are mixed, your goal is to guess this word. An anagram must have only one solution. 500 anagrams at your disposal, from short words to quite long ones.
- minimalistic design style with a choice of color schemes;
- earn coins for guessing words and buy hints when you encounter difficulties;
- the game is lightweight, does not lead to rapid battery consumption and does not require an Internet connection, so you can play anywhere: in the subway, on an airplane, etc.;
- the game can be closed at any time without fear that the guessing progress will be lost;
- the base of words in the game is based on the frequency dictionary of the Russian language, which includes the most popular nouns, the chances that you do not know a word are minimal.
Composing words from letters is not such an easy task as it might seem at first glance, even if you know all the hidden words. Sometimes, when you find another word, you are amazed how you didn’t notice it before.
Recommended to anyone who likes to strain the brain a little - it's useful!