The modern self-study guide of English "Correct English" is now in your pocket.
- The course is suitable both for those who do not know anything at all in English (absolutely absolutely!), And for those who know a lot or think that they know a lot, because it contains many interesting and necessary details that no one will tell you about will not tell you any more - they will help you "patch holes" in your knowledge.
- No outdated information.
- Very smooth transitions from simple topics to complex ones!
- All explanations are written in simple and understandable language, with examples.
- All texts have both ordinary translations and literal ones, if the translation differs from what was said in the original.
- Great exercises to train the material covered.
- Flashcards for memorizing words.
- Announced !! everything !! native speakers. Voice acting alone can be enjoyed for hours ...
- Dialogue player for thorough mastering of English.
- Mini-player for listening to a part of the dialogue or a separate sentence.
- Lessons are carefully thought out and interconnected. If you teach the lessons in order, you shouldn't have any questions.
- The author's "subtle English" humor (as well as the humor of the characters from the games) is present in almost every lesson, somewhere more, somewhere less. Someone this is joy, someone is grief ... be prepared.
With all the availability of the course, keep in mind that it is not easy to complete it. This takes time. The approximate recommended time to study one lesson is 3 days, provided !! daily !! work. Total lessons 52 (+ additions). Count for yourself, think for yourself ...
Course level: 0 -> A1 -> A2 -> B1 (sometimes higher).