After 2 days of usage the app couldn't access my internet again whiles other app does. And now it has signed me out and wateva i type to sign in it says incorrect mail n password. Cant sign in any longer.
You have to pay money to continue talking to people It's not horrible and I don't see any outright spammers. Still, a simple tool to filter search results by languages spoken would be nice. EDIT, 12 July 2015: so I was actually having a conversation with someone and after a point, I was given a notification that in order to continue talking to this person I would have to activate VIP status. Suddenly encountering a pay wall to simply continue talking to another person is already something that can only be justified via dubious business ethics.
Alcatel 5.0 Not bad, photo upload issues with megapixels, no incentive to join can't even send a wink
Fake girls... I have the feeling 90% of the women's profiles are fake and the other 10% talk like they are prostitutes. I'm paid up for another 2 weeks so I will keep you posted. UPDATE: I am deleting this app, way to fake. Keep my $13 and go buy yourself a bucket of bortch.
DEL nice app but de girls r nt real u see smone online u txt n no respond.i hv been alerting sm of de girls 4 a while nw bt no rply
Chutiya aap Duniya ki sbse fuddu apph bhai koi bhi issue download na kr waste of ur tym
♥ Several bugs fixed
♥ We are always trying to improve the quality of our App. Write us about bugs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nimbuzz Messenger is a free chat app & lets you make cheap international calls!