MIPK NMO is an application for medical and pharmaceutical specialists with higher and secondary education, which allows you to organize an individual educational route, as well as keep a record of your own educational activity.
The programs presented are designed for a wide range of specialties, and the catalog itself is synchronized with the current list of NM&FO.
What do users of the application get?
· Description of courses and educational programs.
· Convenient filter that can be adjusted to individual needs.
· Both medical workers and personnel specialists can work in the application.
· Intuitive functionality for tracking scores and deadlines for all specialties, which will identify the need for a specialist and inform you what needs to be passed in order to successfully set the points norm and successfully undergo periodic accreditation.
· The ability to quickly get expert advice on any issue related to courses and periodic accreditation.
Each user has the ability to manage specialties and educational events, including those previously completed, by adding or removing them from the portfolio.
Track CME scores and suitable courses
As part of registration, the user enters data about his specialty, previously received education and events already completed. Based on this data, a list of suitable courses and the need for the current year is formed.
Convenient search for courses on the CME portal by customizable parameters: the user can enter additional search filters for his convenience.
In the description for each course, the dates and directions of specialties are presented.
The application allows you to track scores for each of the available specialties. You can also see the number of completed courses, add a new one.
In the notification settings, you can set up reminders about suitable courses, regular training, earning points, and a break in training.
Up-to-date information on accreditation
Institute experts provide free information support to users on all emerging issues.
One of the sections of the application is devoted to the accreditation of medical and pharmaceutical specialists:
· Types of accreditation;
· Features of the conduct;
· Orders of the Ministry of Health;
· Requirements for accredited.
All information is presented in the form of articles and regulations.