Olena Shypilova presents the free course “Polish in 7 Lessons” for RUSSIAN speakers, an application that will help you bring your Polish skills to a level of comfortable communication on basic topics!
Application developed by http://speakasap.com
Tailored to beginners, this course is simple, logical, structured and short.
The course includes only Basic Polish grammar, the type of grammar used most by people for everyday communication in Polish.
Every lesson is offered in audio format: we provide understandable explanations that make it easy for you to listen to our course anytime on the go.
All the exercises address a specific topic with useful and common vocabulary. All answers are provided in audio format.
In contrast to typical exercises where you simply click on the correct translation of a word or the correct verb form, leading to boredom and the inability to think on your own, we composed our exercises in a different way.
In our exercises you translate the whole sentence at once. You can always check your answers. You will find 80% of all words used in the exercises either in the lesson materials or in previous exercises, so it’s not necessary to consult a dictionary all the time. Moreover, memorizing new words comes with practice, especially when you construct phrases or sentences without assistance.
• Full version of the free course “Polish in 7 Lessons”
• Interactive exercises for assessing your knowledge and teaching the material
• Audio materials with the explanations of the lessons and exercises
• Video materials with the explanations of the lessons (requires an internet connection)
• Easily access speakASAP online
• Quickly get in touch with the Language Support service
• All materials (except video materials) are stored on your electronic device and available without an internet connection
Join our groups:
Join our YouTube Channel:
We will be happy to receive any comments and propositions from you. Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Install! Test it! Let us know about bugs! Study with pleasure!
For additional information refer to our site
The course’s founder Olena Shypilova and the speakASAP team.