Mobile application from Pizza 22:
Order in a few clicks
Fast online payment
Order status notifications via push notifications
• To prepare the dough, we take Italian soft wheat flour, this type of flour is most suitable for a long “ripening” of the dough, making it easier and healthier.
• As in the birthplace of pizza, in Naples, we use only flour, water, salt and yeast to prepare the dough and do not use sugar, fat, eggs and various impurities.
• Every morning our chef pizzaiollo, when kneading the dough, takes into account the temperature and humidity of the air and changes the amount of flour and yeast in the recipe.
• Before using the dough, we keep it for at least 24 hours. Thanks to this, pizza becomes light, less high-calorie and better absorbed by the body.
• Forming the basis of the future pizza, pizzaiollo manually shapes it. This is necessary so as not to disturb the structure of the dough, and the side turned out to be airy and soft during baking.
• To prepare Neapolitan pizza, only a wood-burning oven and a live fire can be used. Inside it, heated air masses circulate from the bottom up, which ensures fast and high-quality pizza preparation.
• The temperature in the oven reaches 450 degrees Celsius, and the pizza is baked for 60-90 seconds. During this time and at this temperature, the dough has time to cook, and the filling remains as juicy as possible.
• For our pizzas we use the best ingredients: Molino DallaGiovanna flour approved by Associazione Verace Pizza Napoletana, Fior di Latte mozzarella with a shelf life of only 7 days, and pelati tomatoes without preservatives and dyes.