The Protector uses unique patented algorithms to accurately determine the geolocation of children in various critical situations, which ensures the arrival of help in 3 minutes.
With the help of the Protector application, your child will be able to quickly and efficiently get help in a critical situation. One press of the panic button - and police officers, the Ministry of Emergency Situations, private security companies, doctors and volunteers will come to the rescue.
How is Protector different from parental control apps?
There are dozens of services that can help you find out where your children are. But in emergency situations, knowing the location of the child is not enough - at this moment, the child does not need control, but immediate help. For example, if the child was at the scene of a fire or a stranger takes him by the hand. The Protector mobile service will help you quickly respond and save the child. Parents and trusted adults will be notified within 3 seconds after the child presses the panic button, and professionals and volunteers can quickly come to the rescue.
Protector is the only application that allows you to instantly notify the maximum number of people in the area where a child is missing and involve them in the search for him, using geolocation and the history of the movements of the child.
- Install and customize the app for yourself and your child.
- Add family members, close relatives, teachers and friends to the Circle of Trust.
- Receive alarms from your kids.
- Forward the signal to the community if you cannot immediately come to the aid of the child yourself.
- Help other children.
The Protector app is completely free.
In what cases can the Intercessor come to the rescue:
- The child is lost, lost.
- Injured while walking, such as falling off a bicycle or electric scooter.
- Became a victim of bullying or abuse by peers (bullying).
- The child is taken away by a stranger - forcibly put into a car or persuaded to leave with him.
- Became a potential victim of natural disaster, fire.
- If another child nearby needs help.
Please do not ignore app notifications, they do not contain annoying ads and spam - only real alarms from children. Tell your friends and acquaintances about the Protector application - the more people use the service, the more children can be saved.