A single mobile application for controlling utility bills, transferring meter readings and interacting with the management company.
A resident of the house is a single mobile application for controlling utility bills, transmitting meter readings, interacting with the management company, and communicating with neighbors. Now everything you need for comfortable and economical living conditions in an apartment building is collected in one place.
1) You can add several apartments and non-residential premises at once (even if they are located in different cities)!
2) Get utility bills straight to your phone - no need to wait for the postman.
3) Get notifications in a timely manner! Water shutoff or other unscheduled work? You will be the first to know!
4) Contact the Criminal Code or the HOA in the most modern way - through a mobile application. Attach a photo and rate the answer - this will affect the rating of the company.
5) You will not forget to transfer the meter readings, we will remind you.
6) Do you have anything to say to the neighbors? No need to get to know everyone in the elevator - go to the chat and discuss the most important questions.
7) Is there a meeting in the house? Detailed information about this is in a special section.
8) Currently, the possibility of user authorization through the ESIA - Gosususlugi is being finalized. The user's home and data will be loaded automatically.
A resident of the house is a real social service, a smart assistant in the housing and communal services sector.