The Objects Monitoring mobile application is part of the unified end-to-end Operational Monitoring System implemented at PJSC Rosseti. This is a tool that allows the appointed (trusted) person in charge to promptly transfer information (in the form of a signal from a mobile application) about the fact of an incident at the controlled object entrusted to him to higher authorities.
Application of the mobile application "Monitoring of Objects" is possible according to several predefined scenarios:
- monitoring of electricity supply to polling stations;
- monitoring of power supply during the implementation of special projects, sports and other events of particular importance, socially significant facilities (including medical institutions accepting patients with coronavirus infection);
- monitoring of the process of protection of controlled objects;
- monitoring the safety of educational institutions;
- monitoring the ATS process;
- other scenarios.
For each specific scenario of using the mobile application, the relevant departments of organizations and executive authorities interested in promptly informing are assigned, receiving messages about the occurrence of emergency, abnormal and other situations (incidents) from trusted responsible persons at controlled facilities.
1. The tool is not a unique solution and is intended to be used as an additional channel for transmitting information in cases of insufficient observability, for example, when there is no telemetry from controlled objects, where, for example, polling stations are located.
2. The tool does not replace or replace existing systems, schemes and regulations for the transfer of operational information, but only supplements, for the period of use, the decision-making assistance system.