Application for residents. Pay for utilities, make meter readings, submit applications and appeals via mobile or tablet! The application allows the owner of an apartment in a residential building to gain access to a personal account of a resident provided by the management company, HOA or HBC. Through the application you can:
• submit data on water and electricity meters;
• apply for repairs and track their performance;
• submit appeals and control their processing;
• pay receipts for housing and communal services;
• view current requests for repairs submitted by your neighbors;
• learn useful telephone utilities and emergency services serving your home;
• Receive news and notifications from the managing organization (for example, about repair work, water disconnection).
To provide access to your personal account, contact your managing organization. Information about it is listed in the invoice for housing and communal services. The application works in conjunction with the software system for the housing and communal market "System S-300". The functionality of your personal account is constantly increasing and improving with the introduction of new services!