This car launcher for your auto allows you to get new cool features for your FlyAudio or Rockchip (MTCB / MTCD+) android head unit (it can also be used as a car launcher for phones / tablets).
This launcher is FULLY customizable as it is built around widget concept. You can change colors, placement, size, combination of any information on the screen. And.. you have many screens, one of which can be used as a screensaver screen! Interactive MiniMap is also available and can be integrated right into your home screen!
ROOT is NOT required.
FCC LAUNCHER v.3.0 RELEASE! New features
- Skins support! It looks completely different with skins. You can even draw your own custom skin. Skins + Wallpaper works together!
- Interactive MiniMap with traffic data.
- Icon packs support
- Customizable Screensaver screen
- New widgets. Player widget supports most popular players!
- OBD2 widget.
- Auto-brightness based on sunrise / sunset time
- Wheel buttons interception
- And much more!
== Free features ==
- Support for app shortcuts, widgets and multiple home screens!
- Launch Google Voice by pushing Speech button on steering wheel (Speech function should be mapped to the button using built-in FlyAudio settings).
- Speedometer in notification bar.
- Autoadjustment of volume depending on speed (free version have only one speed limit available - 40 km/h).
- Change of speedometer's color in app's main window depending on speed.
- Launching FM radio in background.
- Calculation of distance travelled and average speed during a day and showing it in notification (may be incorrect, still experimental)
- Ability to set the app as a default launcher
- Information about the track on main screen
- Ability to set wallpaper (including live wallpaper)
== Paid PREMIUM features ==
All free features, and:
- Autoplay last player after sleep (FM Radio, PowerAmp, Spotify, Google Music and Neutron are supported).
- Advanced customizations of the FCC Launcher's appearance.
- Ability to assign text names to FM stations in player widget.
- Ability to make phone calls via connected phone's SIM-card (by Bluetooth). You can use most of third party speed dialers as well.
- Make phone calls via connected phone by saying "Ok, Google, call [name]"
- Decrease volume during voice input when FM radio is playing.
- Autoadjustment of volume depending on speed - all 3 custom speed limits are available (you can set speed limits values and an amount of volume adjustment)
- Sound notifications when reaching certain speed limits (two different sounds for two limits)
- Double click action can be assigned to Speech button, including app launch or MODE function (cycle through 3 apps).
== Requirements for FlyAudio devices ==
1. FCC Plugin - It is required to install the following free plugin to be able to use Google Voice feature - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.iflytek.autofly
2. FCC Starter - this app helps to launch the core FCC app - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cn.flyaudio.navigation
This app uses Accessibility services.
Our XDA forum:
Our community in Google+: https://plus.google.com/communities/110090731705732439999
In case of errors: firstname.lastname@example.org