Cadastre ru is an information and analytical service for obtaining comprehensive information about real estate. In the application, you can view open public information about a property from Rosreestr for free. Also in the application it is possible to order a comprehensive report on the characteristics of the property and the transfer of ownership. The service will collect information about the object and owners from various sources, assess the risks for the buyer of real estate and prepare a consolidated report.
Composition of the report:
Property verification result
• Data from USRN
• Cadastral value
• Name of owners (if you have rights)
• Basis of rights (if any)
• Claims by third parties
• History of transfer of rights since 1998
• The presence in the list of mass legal addresses
• Availability in the register for demolition
Owners check result
• Debts, alimony, seizure of property, established by the bailiff service (FSSP)
• Tax debts (IFTS)
• Being wanted on the base of the Ministry of Internal Affairs in all regions of the Russian Federation
• Availability of court cases (criminal, civil, arbitration)
• Head or founder of a legal entity (names of organizations)
• TIN of an individual
• Registration as an individual entrepreneur or self-employed
• Passport validity
• Being in the bankruptcy register
• Being on the lists of terrorists and extremists
At the user's request, the service will provide a free extract from the USRN, on the basis of which the property was checked.
For government agencies:
The service does not use the objects of intellectual property of Rosreestr, and also does not carry out activities to provide an unlimited number of persons with public services for providing information contained in the USRN (Unified State Register of Real Estate). The application does not resell information from Rosreestr. Background information about real estate objects, which is used when searching for an object, is publicly available.
The application helps to get up-to-date information about real estate in Russia. An official report based on an electronic extract from the USRN in your device. Receiving without tedious waiting, from the comfort of your home.
To receive a report from the USRN, you need minimal information about the property: address or cadastral number. The report is issued for an apartment, house or plot.
Having formed a request, the user specifies an e-mail, to which the document is received in electronic form within a few hours. The status of the application is tracked in the "My Documents" section.
When you need a report:
• planned purchase or sale of real estate - to confirm ownership and obtain information about the object;
• registration of a real estate donation agreement;
• privatization of the apartment;
• obtaining a loan secured by real estate;
• disputes in court.
An extract from the USRN may also be needed in other situations.
Types of reports:
• on the registered rights and basic characteristics of the object;
• on the transfer of rights to the object.
Time of processing
The application is processed within 30 minutes to 3 days. The Rosreestr service is overloaded with requests and therefore the execution takes different time. Please be patient, your application will be processed without fail.
The application does not belong to Rosreestr and does not impersonate it. The application provides information and analytical services for the verification of real estate objects based on official information from Rosreestr and other open sources.