The subject of activity of the Volgograd Regional Center for Public Health and Medical Prevention is:
• informing the population on the prevention of risk factors for non-communicable diseases;
• attracting citizens to participate in preventive measures;
• information support of the priority national project in the field of health care;
• promoting healthy lifestyles, including reducing alcohol and tobacco consumption;
• methodological advice and practical assistance in the field of hygienic training and education to medical institutions, public organizations, enterprises and institutions of other departments, regardless of ownership.