* Russian Synodal Bible
* Old and New Testaments
* Audio Bible
RUSSIAN SYNODAL BIBLE
The Russian Synodal Bible is a Russian translation of the Bible commonly used by the Russian Orthodox Church, as well as Russian Baptists and Catholic communities in Russia.
The translation was made by the Russian Bible Society with the permission of Czar Alexander I.
The New Testament was published in 1820 and the complete Bible in 1876, during the reign of Alexander II.
Want to read the Holy Bible anytime and anywhere? It's possible because our app supports the offline mode and you can read the bible even if you don't have Wi-Fi internet connection.
This amazing audio Bible will let you listen to the verses easily in a very high quality and clear voice.
- Free /Compatible with Android Phones and Tablets
- User-friendly interface and nice design
- Copy, send and share verses
- Bookmark your favorites
- Add your own notes
- Ability to increase or decrease the font
- Switch into night mode to a high-quality reading
- Go back to the last verse read
- Keyword research
- Receive inspirational verses on your phone
Main divisions of the Bible:
- The Pentateuch: Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy.
- Historical Books: Joshua, Judges, Ruth, First Samuel, Second Samuel, First Kings, Second Kings, First Chronicles, Second Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther.
- Books of Wisdom (or Poetry): Job, Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Song of Solomon.
- Books of the Prophets:
Major Prophets: Isaiah, Jeremiah, Lamentations, Ezekiel, Daniel.
Minor Prophets: Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, Malachi.
- The Gospels: Matthew, Mark, Luke, John.
- History: Acts
- Pauline Epistles: Romans, 1 Corinthians, 2 Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, 1 Thessalonians, 2 Thessalonians, 1 Timothy, 2 Timothy, Titus, Philemon.
- General Epistles: Hebrews, James, 1 Peter, 2 Peter, 1 John, 2 John, 3 John, Jude.
- Apocalyptic writings: Revelation.