allows you to enter appointments very easily,
and that can also automatically arrange your data
including appointments, diaries, and photos taken on a particular day?
“Coletto Calendar” is a schedule application featuring a cute,
handwritten-style design that will tickle your girlish spirit.
It allows you to manage clearly all your
appointments, tasks, diaries, and photos(*бωб*)
It provides more than 300 different types of stickers,
already downloaded by 2 million people, which you can stick around the application
to have even more fun managing your schedules and appointments.
Sister application of calendar application “Petatto Calendar” ♡
A cute, easy-to-use application that offers support for girls who
are busy with lots of appointments and tasks.
Adding appointments is so simple
that even really busy girls can enter them straight away！
As you can label the colors assigned to the different types of appointments,
you can easily manage your schedule by choosing the right color for your appointments!
As it provides diary and photo display functionality,
you can record a cute daily life log as if it were an album♡
°+♢ you work in an office♢+°
Manage your work and private appointments perfectly
by recording important work meetings and appointments(・ω・*)
°+♢If you are a mom♢+°
Keeping track of the schedules of the whole family can be difficult！(・ω・`)
This application allows you to enter appointments easily by color-coding them,
so that even the usually hectic childcare tasks can become colorful and fun♡
°+♢If you are a student♢+°
Manage school appointments and friends’ appointments using this cute application！
It can also be used to manage your part-time jobs and job interviews,
making the management of school life much more fun.
This application also provides many other features.
♢Main basic functionality♢
Featuring basic appointment creation functionality, this application also
allows you to write memos easily, and it is extremely handy for managing tasks.
You can also enter other information to suit your lifestyle ♪,
such as the expected date of your next menstrual cycle.
♢Automatic import of photos♢
As the list page displays the photos taken on a particular day
you can keep a record in your diary of even the most trivial events.
This allows you to easily keep even your smallest of memories♡
Moreover, it also allows you to display a diary
so you can look at each day in turn as if you were looking at an album.
We have no doubt that doing this will bring forth many wonderful memories.
♢You can also copy or move appointments♢
There’s no problem even if the day of your appointment is changed.
Simply slide the appointment to the new date.
You can enter urgent appointment changes or irregular appointments
♢You can also synchronize with other calendars♢
This is a schedule application that allows you to import appointments from standard calendars and other calendar applications so you can manage them all centrally.
It also allows you to display and operate your Google calendar.
Even if you delete the application by mistake,
you can rest assured as this application can also be used easily as a backup.
This is a schedule organizer application that allows you to easily import appointments from your Google calendar
and other calendar applications so you can manage them all centrally(*´ω｀*)
Even if you delete the application by mistake,
you can rest assured as this application can also be used easily as a backup♡+°
Please feel free to try out “Decopic,” a purikura-style photo decoration camera application,
and “Petatto Calendar,” an easy-to-use calendar application that allows you place stickers around easily♪
These applications are being used by more than 1.2 million people.
No need to press on the day to see the note, it is easy to use and very useful for people with limited time.
Short press to view the tasks of day desired.
Long to add or modify the event of the day or the button with the three dots in the title box to remove the keypress event, tasks or alarms that day.
Change the color of your calendar to your taste!
Change the font size of your notes as you like!
* Choose your favorite font!
* You can choose your alarms in your device dictate voice-dos!, Go to Settings and activate it.
Next Calendar widget is a kind of calendars that is based on Next Launcher. It supports switching between months by flipping like a real calendar.The glorious visual elements and 3D dynamic effects of Next Calendar widget will make it more simple and faster to work with your calendar.
- View monthly calendar
- View agenda
- Add agenda
How to add Next Widget to your home screen?
-Long press on your home screen in Next Launcher. Press the Next widget option and choose the widget you like.
If you encounter any problems or have any suggestions for our Next Launcher, please do not hesitate to tell us. Thank you very much!
- Create, edit, and delete events.
- View all your calendars at the same time, including non-Google calendars.
- Quickly email all event guests from a notification with a customizable message.
Known issues with HTC devices:
- Day and week views may not work on some HTC devices.
- Notes and pictures may be removed from all calendar events, but will still be available in HTC's Notes app.
- Local unsynced events may be lost after installing Google Calendar.
- Notifications won't make sounds unless HTC's Calendar app is disabled.
- Touching an email invitation in a mail app opens Calendar in the browser rather than the app.
● intuitive navigation with smooth transitions
● day, week & month calendar
● 48 colors per calendar, 12 per-event colors if supported by the calendar (Android 4.1+ with Google calendars only)
● flexible recurrences (e.g., every 3 weeks)
● birthdays & anniversaries with photos from your addressbook and editing
● Fullscreen widgets
● custom event font size
● uses Android's native calendar backend and synchronization
● no battery drain
● moon phases and zodiac signs for birthdays
● QR barcode sharing of events
● NFC sharing (if supported by the device) NEW
● no ads
EXTRA FEATURES only in aCalendar+
● Agenda view
● Google Tasks (Android 4)
● Public holidays (35+ countries)
● Manage Google calendars and create new local calendars (Android 4)
● Manage attendees and invitations
● SMS and Email reminders for Google Calendar (Android 4 only)
● Text and file sharing
● Privacy and availibility settings
● Drag'n'Drop (Android 4)
● Samsung S Pen / Stylus Support (AirView & Navigation, no painting!)
● more features planned
● Helps protect the habitat of the endangered Mountain Tapir
● move forward and backward by swiping vertically or volume rocker
● switch between calendar views with a horizontal swipe (opens the day or week you start the swipe gesture on) or double-tap for day view
● tap to open event
● long-press to add new event
● long-press on mini-month to go to today or jump to date
● tap on photo to open quick contact menu
● 3-finger-tap to go to today
native language support for around 30 languages. Those are mostly user-contirbuted, please contact me if there is a bad translation or you'd like your language added!
aCalendar only asks for mandatory permissions for its functionality: Read and write contact data for birthdays as well as read and write calendar data for events. 'Send Email to guests' is bound to 'write calendar data' by Google. NFC is for sharing events by touching another NFC-enabled phone, and requires manual confirmation.
Unfortunately app2SD cannot be supported, because homescreen widgets do not work from SD. This is an Android limitation. But aCalendar is optimized not only for speed but also for size.
♥ If you like aCalendar, please rate or comment and recommend it to your friends. Also now available is aCalendar+ for some extra features ♥
aCalendar is still beta software. If you find a bug please send an email to email@example.com and we'll try to fix it.
Calendar, Kalender, Agenda, Kalendář, Calendrier, Ημερολόγιο, カレンダー, 캘린더, 日历, تقويم ,יומן, कैलेंडर, Kalenteri, Takvim, Kalendar, Calender, Kalendarz, Naptár, календарь, Kalendorius, Birthday, Anniversary
aCalendar is free and will stay free and ad-free. No features will be taken away, but some advanced calendar features might only come to aCalendar+.
★ "Our favorite calendar app on Android, due to its flexibility and ease of use." - Lifehacker 01/2014 ★
★ "One of the best Calendar Apps for 2014" - FastCompany ★
FOR A CLEARER VIEW ON EVENTS & APPOINTMENTS
▪ Quick Day View: For a fast overview to all events of the day
▪ Favorite Bar: For direct access to all your calendars
▪ Smooth Scroll and Zoom: For better, intuitive interaction
● graphical and textual presentation
● scroll- and zoomable multi-day view (1-14 days)
● month, agenda, day and event view
● color-coded year view
● search function
● configurable widgets in different sizes for month, week, agenda and day view
● easy switching between timeline bars and event titles in month view
● intuitive handling: just move your finger over some days of interest in month view to open them in the multi-day view
● many options for recurrent events (e.g. an event that takes place every other week on Tuesday and Thursday)
● context-sensitive help system to optimize your workflow
This free version is ad-supported, but still fully functional. If you’re a heavy calendar user, we believe the best solution for you is the Pro Version: without ads, with more useful features, like:
+ Manage Contacts: Link your events and appointments with your contacts
+ Customizable Templates: Create your own templates for new events
+ Multi-Select: For deleting, moving, or copying multiple events
+ Import & Export: Quickly import all your calendars, export them in .ics format
+ Drag’n’drop: Move and copy events easily in the multi-day view
+ Tasks Add-On: Use the integrated task-management tool for syncing with Google Tasks & Toodledo
+ App Theming: Light and dark theme for the app
+ Advanced Widgets: Set colors, font sizes and calendars
This is a simple calendar widget where the month view and today's agenda are combined together. It gives you a good overview of your events at hand in your home screen.
READ THIS FIRST PLEASE: It is NOT a calendar app. It's only a widget. To make it work you should add it on your home screen (like on the screenshots).
• Synced with Google calendars
• Shows markers for dates with events
• Shows today's agenda
• Shows week numbers (optional)
• Opens default calendar app by taping on date
• Beautiful and clean design
• Looks similar to HTC Calendar Widget (from HTC Sense)
This is a full version with 7 days trial period. When the trial period expired, you will be asked to buy a license key. But you can keep using app even after trial period until you decide to buy or not.
The app still in BETA stage and may be not perfectly stable, so if you are getting problems or have any ideas, please let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't forget to rate and comment it if you like it :-)
Downloaded by more than 1.7 million users!
PLEASE READ THESE DISCLAIMERS:
1. This app has no connection to any calendar like Google Calendar - for now. Please don't rate it badly because it doesn't show your appointments. The widget was never intended for it. Nevertheless, by popular demand, I will introduce a Google Calendar connection, as one of the extensions to the widget.
2. You may need to reboot your device with Android 4.x in order to see this app in the widget list. Although I introduced changes to the app sometime ago to not need this, it remains an issue for some 4.x users (all home screen widgets have to deal with this annoyance).
NEW IN 1.5.5
• Introducing extensions support: These are separate apps that bring additional features to Month Calendar Widget that you can purchase here on Google Play
The first extension is available now: Month Calendar Widget in your lockscreen! (Android 4.2+ required). Dowload it at http://goo.gl/zqXWIl
• Resizing possible with all launchers: Please note that it works only when using the "Stretch widget" option
HOW TO USE THE WIDGET
Just read the introduction screen! Tap the "How to use" button. It appears after downloading the app, if you close it just look for it in the app drawer. If you still can't getting it to work please follow the instructions at http://mobiledevjourney.blogspot.com.ar/2013/02/how-to-put-month-calendar-widget-on.html
OK, I GOT IT, I'M USING IT AND I LIKE IT
Perfect! Then you can help me by:
• Spreading the word about the app: Tell your friends about it, specially in social media: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc
• Purchasing one of the extensions: I'm introducing extensions to the widget that you can purchase here on Google Play. The Lockscreen extension is the first, more will come!
• Making a donation: You can do it from the app's Settings screen or from http://mobiledevjourney.blogspot.com.ar/2012/05/im-accepting-donations.html
Thanks in advance!
If you have problems installing/using the widget, have found a bug or just want to make a feature suggestion, drop me an e-mail. I appreciate your feedback. You can reach me also on Twitter (http://twitter.com/#!/Jose_GD)
Find Month Calendar Widget's source code in GitHub: https://github.com/JoseGD/MonthCalendarWidget
Desi Calendar has been available on iPhone since Feb 2011 and has been ranked number 1 on the Indian app store.
- Calendar monthly view with all Indian festival dates specially marked
- Calendar View allows user to navigate between month and year
- Monthly view also displays the festivals in list view on the bottom half
- Clicking on calender view marked date highlights the festival in the list view
- Easy on the eyes each festival listed with its own icon
- Festivals listed for each year in the List tab. You can navigate between years to see festivals for the respective year.
- Festival listed month wise or sorted alphabetically
- Amavasya (No Moon), purnima (Full Moon) and Ekadeshi listed for each month
- Diwali and Republic Day Quiz
Please email email@example.com with any problems or suggestions.
★ Favorite of The Next Web: 12 Best Calendar Apps for Android – Aug 2013
★ “It walks a good line between functionality and appearance.” – The Next Web
★ “DigiCal is one of the most flexible, customizable calendars we’ve used.” - Lifehacker
☁ SYNC WITH ALL CALENDARS
DigiCal is a stylish and user-friendly Android calendar that syncs with all calendar servers that are supported on Android such as Google Calendar, Outlook.com and Exchange.
✪ INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE - ANDROID HOLO LIGHT AND DARK THEME
The clean and intuitive user interface is available for smartphones and tablets running Android 2.2+.
✪ 6 POWERFUL AND STYLISH CALENDAR VIEWS
Choose from the day, week, agenda, month, text month and list view in portrait and landscape mode.
✪ 6 BEAUTIFUL AND EASY CUSTOMIZABLE (LOCK SCREEN) WIDGETS
Use our 9 preset themes with live preview to easily customize the list, grid, day, day list, month and month calendar widgets.
✈ UNIQUE BUILT-IN LOCATION SEARCH
Adding a location to your appointment has never been easier. Just type in the name of the place (cafe, store, and park) and DigiCal will look up and save the address.
✈ INTEGRATION WITH GOOGLE NOW
Google Now (Android 4.1+) knows where you’ll need to go, if you’ve saved the location. It keeps an eye on the current traffic, plan your route and notify you when you should leave.
✈ IMPROVED NOTIFICATIONS
Our notifications are upgraded with shortcuts for snooze, maps and navigation.
❤ TRANSLATED IN 27 LANGUAGES
☼ FREE WORLDWIDE WEATHER FORECAST
- Worldwide weather forecast available in all the calendar views and widget types.
- Weather forecast for today and the next 2 days.
- Detailed weather info: humidity, precipitation, pressure, cloud cover, wind, sunrise and sunset.
☼ PREMIUM WEATHER FORECAST SUBSCRIPTION (ADD-ON)
- Detailed hourly weather forecast for the next 48 hours, and 3 hourly for the next 15 days.
- Interactive temperature and precipitation graph.
- Easy location management: choose and save your favorite places.
✓ Integrated weather forecast in all calendar views and widget types
✓ 6 powerful calendar views (day, week, agenda, month, text month and list)
✓ 6 beautiful and easy customizable (lock screen) widgets (list, grid, day, day list, month and month calendar)
✓ Built-in location search for quickly adding locations to your events
✓ Google Now (Android 4.1+) support, notifying you when it's time to leave by planning your route, checking traffic and calculating your travel time
✓ Improved notifications with shortcuts for snooze, map and navigation
✓ Event pop-up makes it easy to go through your individual events
DIGICAL+ (PAID VERSION) PREMIUM FEATURES
★ Beautiful month and month calendar (lock screen) widget
★ Select which calendars to be displayed on your widgets
★ Extra theme pre-sets and font size pre-sets
★ Configure background colors and transparency using the color picker for the widgets
★ Customize text size and text colors in the widgets
★ Ad free
☎ Do you need help or want to share your feedback with us? Feel free to contact us via our submit form https://digibites.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.
☺ For tutorials and FAQ, please visit our support page: https://digibites.zendesk.com/hc
� The read contacts permission is required for inviting guests, as without it, we simply cannot provide auto completion for email or guest names, nor display their profile images in events with invitations.”
� For more information, please visit: http://bit.ly/1oq9i4C
We have spent all of our time and effort into making the application look as close to a real personal organizer as possible. Enjoy this highly customizable app, you cannot find an application which has as many functions as Jorte.
Jorte is also designed with simplicity in mind, it's got many functions, but it's still easy-to-use!
For personal use or for business, Jorte will assist you to manage your daily schedule thoroughly.
NEW! Count Down Feature - You can count down an event and show how many days left on the cal.
NEW! We have finally provided changing a single event in the repeating event.
o Jorte Cloud: Cloud feature for multi-device syncing and backup.
o Various widget settings are available.
o Monthly, Daily, and Weekly views are available.
o Important appointments are shown in red.
o See completed appointments at a glance.
o It can synchronize with Google Calendar.
o Adjust the starting day of the week on each view; it doesn't always have to be Sunday!
o Import the Holidays of your choice from Google Calendar.
o Import and Export the contents to CSV format.
o It can work with Google Voice Search and Google Maps.
Android OS 2.1 and up.
The screen display will automatically adjust to any screen size, whether on smartphone or on tablet, as well as portrait or landscape mode.
** Jorte Cloud **
Sync Jorte Calendar, schedules, and Tasks to the Jorte Cloud.
You can access to Jorte Cloud from home, office, and anywhere else with an internet connection through PC, tablets and also from your smartphone. With this you can access your calendar anywhere from multiple devices, it even works as a backup of your schedules and task lists.
Sign-up to get a Jorte Account and start taking advantage of the cloud experience:
Jorte account (free!)
You can purchase icons and backgrounds images to use in Jorte Calendar. Many useful icons are available for purchase. Please take a look! See the Store by clicking the Store icon on the menu bar.
LittleTwinStars and others
(c)'76,'01,'05,'13 SANRIO APPR.NO.S540661
- THE DOG AND FRIENDS © artlist
- KARL AND FRIENDS © KARL-TOWER PROJECT
Please help us translate Jorte. If you would like to contribute a translation of a certain language for Jorte, you can submit your translation to the following website:
Any Data inputs onto Jorte DO NOT get erased when you upgrade the version of Jorte.
Please DO NOT uninstall Jorte if you’d like to keep and reflect your data onto the new version of Jorte. Just simply install and overwrite the previous version, your data will be there.
*By syncing with the Jorte Cloud, your data will be kept on the cloud, so even if you happen to uninstall the app, your schedule will still be there and you can sync it again with the re-downloaded app.
Rather than just organize your agenda, Cal helps you gain focus without the extra effort. Topping The Next Web’s list of 2013’s Best Apps, it’s the calendar that truly unlocks the potential of Android.
If any of these ring true, then Cal may be for you:
- Some days feel like a black hole rather than a clear timeline
- You want to balance business and personal life in one place
- You’re looking for harmony, and maybe even some playfulness in your day-to-day
Here’s the beauty - despite the long list below, there’s no clutter or complexity. A smooth, intuitive interface lets you discover powerful functions the very moment you need them.
■ Real time sync: Sync all of your current calendars including Google Calendar and Exchange
■ Work/ life balance: Naturally merge business agendas and personal life planning in one place. Uniquely flexible to meet changing needs, your calendar will always feel tailored to you.
■ HeadsUp for supercharged meetings (new feature): Keep meetings focused and capture the information that matters with this intelligent homescreen hub. Responsive pop up screens put all the tools of a productive meeting right at your fingertips.
■ Android widget: Quickly review your day from the homescreen without having to open the app
■ Voice entry and predictive text: Add events and details faster and easier. Simply speak or begin typing for surprisingly accurate auto-suggestions.
■ Socially smart: The app predicts who you want to meet and even suggests nearby meeting places
■ Focus finding: A visual timeline let’s you find free moments to balance life, work, and ‘me time’ without letting anything slip through the cracks
■ Celebrate: It's always someone's birthday. Write on a friend’s Facebook wall, call, send them a message, or buy gifts through Amazon or Gifts.com
■ Navigation: Get to meetings and events faster with built-in Google Maps, Waze, and Uber
■ Task tracker: Supercharge your calendar and handle tasks in the same place by connecting Cal to Any.do - our award winning task app that weaves perfectly into your calendar.
■ Visually refreshing - Rich graphics in 9 specially curated photo themes add harmony to the everyday
■ Landscape and month view: Simply jump to a specific date from the month view and tilt your phone for a more open view of your calendar
■ Reminders: Set up time and location based reminders, and recurring events
■ Actually look forward to checking your calendar :) This app, and it’s sister task app Any.do, is our answer to “How am I going to get everything done?!” Make every day a good day and enjoy conquering what’s up ahead.
We love to stay connected with our users! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns please visit: www.any.do/faq on follow us on Google+, Facebook and Twitter:
NEVER FORGET A FRIEND’S BIRTHDAY AGAIN!
- 100% free, 100% data protection!
- Full version (not a limited lite version!)
- Made in Germany
- the birthdays of all your Facebook friends
- the birthdays of all your cell phone contacts
- automatic reminder by Push-Notification
Already used by millions of users!
- Text birthday greetings directly
- Post birthday greetings directly on your friend’s Facebook wall
- Add, edit and delete birthdays
- Set the time for your birthday reminders
- Text birthday greetings directly
With this free app, you’ll never again forget a birthdays of friends and acquaintances! After you log onto your Facebook account, your Facebook friends’ birthdays will be imported automatically. You can also import the birthdays you’ve saved to your address book.
In the options, you can set if and when you should be reminded of upcoming birthdays. The reminder will be sent conveniently by Push-Notification to your Android – at a time and date in advance selected by you.
The birthday calendar is 100% free and very easy to use. Made in Germany and fully in German.
Make your friends happy when you wish them a Happy Birthday!
To make it work, you must install the latest version of GO Launcher EX which is the most popular home launcher app in Android Market.
● intuitive navigation with smooth transitions
● Available Size: 4x3 2x2 4x4 new 3x3 new
● View month
● View agenda
● Add agenda
● View Chinese Lunar
● View Moon phase