Only pro is DiscGolf Wear The only good thing about this app is DiscGolf Wear. Otherwise, Udisc beats this in every way. This app (AND the wear app!) needs the feature to record your putts and OBs per hole (like Udisc). Also, the built in hole distances are incorrect and need to be changed manually for every hole. For example, the app says that hole 11 in Chili DGC in NY is 410 ft, but it is actually 911 feet. When Udisc adds Android Wear support, I will uninstall this app.
Has Potential But Needs Work App looks nice and keeps score well like it should, but some really awful UI choices (where's the finish this round button? Changing courses is hidden in a menu) and confusing options really hold this app back.
Just what you need. Simple enough, good features and no bugs for me.
Useful scoring and mapping tool Excellent!
In order to set your score to par you have to push the plus or minus button then the opposite button, then you can lock the game. Uninstalling. EDIT: Thanks for the reply, that was not very evident.
What My ongoing game just restated and lost all data :/
Rather big update this time:
- Show and edit hole name, info and distances manually
- No more back buttons in UI
- Updated remove: Game, Course and Player (swipe + undo)
- Optimizations on game results
- Removing Measure distances feature
- More frequent synchs
- Menu opt to go to scorecard from game results screen
- New material design (in a few places)
- Pull down to reload courses
- and some bugfixes