Sum it Up is a number puzzle where you count in your head and eliminate blocks. You will play using regular blocks with numbers, bombs, lasers, negation blocks and more. The objective in the game is to drag to select chains of blocks that match specified sums. In Sum it Up you are challenged with over 100 levels with puzzles of increasing difficulty. You can also play the game in classic mode where the number board is kept constantly filled, or you can play in drop-down mode where you should try to keep the board as clean as possible while blocks keep falling from the top. Longer sums give higher score in all three game modes.
You may also play in online dominance mode against your friends or other players. This is a fun twist where you should reach dominance on the board in turn-based games. Try to outsmart your opponent and capture all the blocks. Sum it Up also includes achievements and leaderboards.
Sum it Up also includes a number of boosts that you may use when you find yourself in tricky situations, such as shuffling, slow time, elimination and more. Try Sum it Up now for practicing your head calculation skill and for having a puzzling experience.
Sum it Up features:
- Classic mode, eliminate as much as you can before the time runs out.
- Drop-down mode, blocks fall from the top and you should keep it clean.
- Elimination mode with more than 100 levels of number puzzles.
- Turn-based online games, dominate your opponents.
- Multiple boosts, slow time, detonators and more.
- Game statistics.
- Sound effects.
- Achievements with Google Play Games.
- Leaderboards for classic and drop-down mode.