Book healthcare around the clock, book an appointment with a ticket, follow cases, pay deductible and send in receipts, certificates and pictures. With our app, you can smoothly manage your insurance policies and attend to your contacts with us.
Precisely which functions in the app you have access to and are able to use depends on precisely which insurance policies you have with us. You login with Mobile BankID.
You can do these things:
- Receive a medical assessment and a recommendation concerning suitable care or treatment through a digital care visit. Meet with a doctor digitally via chat or a video conversation. Open around the clock.
- Get prescriptions written for medicine, referrals for testing or referrals for physical or digital visits to a specialist practice.
Book appointments via ticket
- Book time with an issued ticket for physical or digital care visit to a specialist practice as per an approved referral. Choose the day and time yourself. Add the time, location and who you will be meeting to your own calendar.
- Book time with an issued ticket with one of our psychologists on the telephone for an assessment. Choose the day and time yourself. Add the time, location and who you will be meeting to your own calendar.
Request follow-up appointments
- Request a follow-up appointment for a matter for which you have previously received care or treatment.
- See booked appointments with information on when, who you will be meeting with and where (with map). You can also move or cancel booked appointments.
- See previous visits with the possibility to request a follow-up appointment.
Upload and send in
- Upload pictures of your receipts for your outlays and file your claim.
- Upload pictures of your scars and file your claim.
- Upload pictures of your certificates concerning notifications of illness and file your claim.
Follow cases and disbursements
- See the current status of your cases and referrals.
- See your future disbursements from your insurance.
- Pay your deductible via Swish or card.
- See precisely what insurance you and your family have.