Works well but annoying that it forces landscape for map view. Support for Android wear would be nice as well.
So far so good Tried this out during a club event on Sunday on an old street/park map. Worked really well. Had to use the manual punch once where the map was dodgy. Calibrating the map was easy. Minor quibbles are: took a moment to work out how/where to put map jpeg file (not in help as yet) and hard to locate control circles precisely (hidden under finger). Neither big issues and can see lots of use for training, control set up and low key events. Well worthwhile!
- Vibrate at punch
- Show info-boxes for opponents to enable leg split comparison
- Selectable sorting of maps, courses and results
- View event result on the web
- Added support for German, French, Spanish and Polish
- Maze orienteering - new feature!
- Updated design!
- Upload your training results to Strava!
- Possible to use kml-file to georef a map
Make driving route with single click on map with accurate time and distance.