Millions of users have made Ookla Speedtest the #1 app for testing Internet speeds, and it’s trusted daily by professionals throughout the industry!
- Discover your Download, Upload and Ping
- Real-time graphs show connection consistency
- Troubleshoot or verify the speed you were promised
- Track past tests with detailed reporting
- Easily share your results
• tests download speed (downlink)
• tests upload speed (uplink)
• measurement of data transfer time delays (latency, ping)
• two typical data transfer units (kbps, Mbps),
• automatic selection of test parameters depending on the type of a connection (WiFi, 2G/3G mobile)
• basic information about the connection (IP address, Internet service provider and organization, SIM operator or name of the WiFi network)
• history of results with options to filter and sort the list according to the different criteria,
• ability to customize test parameters to meet your needs (the duration of the test, the number of connections),
• detailed information about the tests (measured value of download/upload/ping, connection type, date, settings),
• easily copy your IP address and results to the clipboard,
• vibration handling,
• publication of results on social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.),
• compatibility mode with less powerful and older devices (switch on/off tween animations)
• appropriate warnings for testing mobile Internet.
- Test the download speed, upload with just one touch.
- You can stop the test at any time.
- No ads.
- Ultra small size.
- Compatible with all Android devices.
Please leave your feedback!
In the advanced test, speed is shown on a graph for easy interpretation. You can also see the average and maximum speeds for all the destinations.
- Simple and Advanced internet speed test modes
- Internet Download Speed Test from USA, EU and Asia combined or separately
- Speed Graph (Advanced)
- Speed Gauge / Meter (Simple)
- Easy unit configuration (kbyte/s kbit/s mbit/s)
- Limit Maximum Download size for each test
- Limit Speed test time
- All your results are logged
- Speed Result rates your WiFi or Mobile Data download speed (Low, Normal, Superb)
- Share Internet Speed Test results
- Speed Test gives you an indication of speed towards 3 destinations, which is not representative for your actual connection speed.
This application does give you a tool to check your speeds, and from experience, judge your active connection.
- More Configuration options
- Upload Speed
The app is completely Ad-Free.
- Real time speed update in status bar and notification.
- Daily download stats in notification.
- Separate stats for Mobile data and WiFi data.
- Logs your data traffic of last 30 days.
- Battery Efficient
Notification appears only when you are connected to internet. You can change priority of notification. You can also hide the notification when connection is idle for specified amount of time.
You can manually select the color of user interface.
Blue status bar icon
Option to choose between blue or white status bar icon.
Upload and Download Speed
Option to show upload and download speed in separate notifications.
Translations: Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Slovakian, Slovenian, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese.
Warning: Do not move this app to SD card. It will cause crashes (Force close) when you remove the card.
Please use the link below to download the ad-free version.
Turn your Android device into a Speedometer. Check the speed of the vehicles in which you are traveling. We all know that our body needs exercise to keep ourselves fit. So take up your phone install this app and start running and be healthy :P. Use this app for whatever reason you like...
This application has two modes of display
a. Analog Display
b. Digital Display
c. Portrait and Landscape mode display
Tap on the Analog/Digital to change the mode
1. Current speed
2. Max Speed
3. Analog and Digital Display
4. Two units of measurement (kmph and mph)
5. Different color themes
6. Sound and vibrate settings
7. User defined speed for sound and vibrate notification
8. Scoreloop integration to compare the speeds of different users
In order to view the scoreloop leaderboard Click menu button -> Leaderboard
suggestions are always welcome....
In case of any issues please contact
Leaving a low rating will not help us solve the problem..Your active participation is cordially invited to improve the quality of the apps.
Help us to serve you better...
Caution: Speeding too much is not good. A cat has nine lives but you have only one. Drive safely.
This is a useful SingTel application that allows SingTel Mobile customers to check and monitor their mobile data usage instantaneously. Simply input your identification number (NRIC/FIN/BRN) which you used to sign up the plan and the estimated data usage will be displayed on t
Please report any bugs or feedback which may help improve the app.
Minimum standard on the world is 1 mb /s ... below it is bad connection and you have to change operator or try to speed up your internet.
User data is saved in an encrypted file onto your phone and is not distributed to any 3rd party server/services.
**(V1.2.4)Fixed certificate issue that caused some users errors
Caused by a limitation of Android, it is not possible to fetch information about the current active Internet connection while the screen is off. To counter this, the App is now waking the device (again), when a measurement is running. This forced us to add the permission "prevent phone from sleeping".
We are well aware, that this has a negative impact on the battery, but as long as Android has this limitation, there is no other way.
Thank you for comprehension.
MOBILE PERFORMANCE BENCHMARKING SYSTEM
cnlab develops and operates the Mobile Performance Benchmarking (MPB) system for private use and Internet Service Providers. The MPB client application, used to measure Key Performance Indicators (KPI) such as Up- and Download or Roundtrip Times to reference systems, are available for iOS, Symbian, Android and Windows Phone. The measured speed depends not only on the operators network, but also on the amount of customers within the local network cell or the overall performance of the used device. A single MPB test can produce - depending on the current set up and network speed - about 10MB of data.
- prevent phone from sleeping
- Localization of the phone via GPS and mobile networks
- Information about the network (online, roaming, IP)
- Information on the Internet
- Operator, ISOCountryCodes (from SIM card or Network)
- Device IDs
- Move the app to the SD card memory (especially for phones with limited space)
- Backup the database to the external memory (useful if you want to transfer data between two phones)
- No data connection, no speed test
- Authorization for the Google Maps integration
Developer Tools / Developer Tools
- Access to the USB memory
Each device gains a unique identification number (UserID) so that each user can view its own results via Web browser. For each UserID not only the performance data are stored but also a set of system data (e.g.: IP or device ID) as well as administrative data (user location). The UserID is never given away. Its only use is to trace bugs, boost performance or create SpeedTest statistics. When an error is reported, some user send personal information, such as their E-Mail, name, address or phone number. These private data are only send to cnlab and the addressed Service Provider from the error report.
The cnlab Information Technology Research AG was founded by Prof. Dr. P. Heinzmann and Dr. P. Schöbi in 1997 as a Spin-Off of the HSR University of Applied Sciences Rapperswil. cnlab is a company according to Swiss law, owned by the management and by the staff, located in Rapperswil, Switzerland. cnlab develops and optimizes Internet applications. With the Internet Performance Benchmarking products and services, cnlab supports Internet Service Providers to improve their products. Services provided by cnlab Security Engineering and IT System Testing services are used by Swiss banks, insurance companies, the industry as well as administration to optimize their IT applications considering security, functionality and reliability. 14 engineers are currently working for cnlab.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.cnlab.ch.
http://jbench.altervista.org <-- Online score
Try it, test your device and share the results!!
-The bench measure the real speed of the software.
-Online database of benchmark result
New app released!
Now JBench is social!
Is your phone the best phone? Or do you have friends with a better phone?
Try the first social benchmark! And share your results among public and friends leaderboards!
Developed by Speedchecker Ltd, the Company behind the most popular speed testing websites measuring over 100 million speed tests globally and trusted by the BBC, Guardian and other media outlets, ISPs and Governments.
one-click speed test of download, upload and ping
history of all speed tests saved to your device
easy sharing of results
compatible with a wide array of Android devices
Start your free speed test on Android today!
Uygulamayı kurduktan sonra yapmanız gereken tek şey şifrenizi belirlemek daha sonra telefonunuzu kaybettiğinizde ister başka bir akıllı telefona uygulamayı kurarak isterseniz sadece sifrenizi mesaj olarak atarak telefonunuzun veya sevdiklerinizin yerini tespit edebilirsiniz (Uygulama ile yer tespitlerinde extradan telefonun adres bilgisi,lokasyon bilgisi,pil durumu vb. özelliklerini kullanabilirsiniz)
Teknik Bilgi: Bu iki uygulama arasında haberleşme SMS ile sağlanmaktadır. Dinleyici cihazın yer tespiti sırasında 3G/GPRS üzerinden internet bağlantısı kullanılmaktadır.
Anahtar kelimeler: telefon, kayıp, bul, ara, nerede, çocuk, yer tespit, konum tespit, telephone, lost, find, search, where is my phone, child, location finder
■ Broadband Speed Test.
- 4G(LTE, WIMAX), 3G, CDMA, GSM, WIFI Speed Test.
- Download, upload, latency speed.
- Location(use to GPS).
■ 4G Available local
- Support Map View (WebSite(www.kr.net) or Mobile App).
- You can see the your location on Map View.
■ Board (for Community)
- Conversation about 4G Speed at your Location.
- Upload your brief comment(to Board).
- Attachment(speed test result with screenshot).
■ 4G Speed test result statistics
- statistics(4G, 3G speed statistics weekly)
■ Test History
- save to local DB
İKİ TELEFON ARASINDAKİ İLETİŞİM SMS İLE SAĞLANMAKTADIR.
HER İKİ TELEFON HATTININ SMS GÖNDERME ÖZELLİĞİ AÇIK OLMALIDIR VE HATTINIZDA TL YADA SMS HAKKI BULUNMALIDIR.
GPS Kapalı olsa bile otomatik olarak açılacaktır.