Measure your lung health in seconds! The Air Next spirometer makes it easier than ever for you to perform spirometer tests and share your results.
• Measure FEV1, FVC, PEF and FEV1/FVC ratio. More is coming!
• Monitor your progress and get insights of how your lung health develops over time.
• Use it for you and your family or manage multiple patients as a health care provider.
• The app detects common errors and coaches you how to improve your test results.
• The app grades your test sessions, based on how well the tests are performed and how reproducible they are.
• The spirometer automatically connects to your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth.
• GLI equations is used to provide results depending on your height, age, gender and ethnicity.
• Air Next is as accurate as a professional spirometer, but costs a fraction of it.
• The spirometer is maintenance free thanks to the hygienic and high precision disposable turbine, there is no need for sterilization and calibration.
Buy the Air Next spirometer at www.nuvoair.com
(It is required to be able to perform spirometer tests with the Air app)
The Air Next spirometer is intended to be used by:
• Healthcare professionals trained to perform spirometry tests on patients.
• Adults trained by healthcare professionals or through self-learning who understand how to perform a high quality spirometry test.
• The Air Next is intended to measure the forced expiratory volume in 1 second (FEV1), the peak expiratory flow (PEF) and the forced vital capacity (FVC) in a forced expiratory maneuver. These measures can be used for the detection, assessment and monitoring of certain lung diseases.
• The Air Next is CE certified as a Class II Medical Device and developed according to the ISO-26782 standards.