SEB Youth allows children under 18 to keep track of their money. They can easily make transfers between their own SEB accounts, see transactions and start saving. To start using the app, visit one of our branches with your child.
Examples of services:
• Easy to log in using Mobile BankID
• Make immediate transfers between your own accounts by using drag and drop
• Search the account history 25 months back in time
• Stay in control of the account balance by using the chart that shows progress over time
• Set personal savings goals
• Use the currency converter to convert amounts to the most common currencies
• Find the nearest branch or ATM
• See the opening hours of SEB branches
• The app is available in English and Swedish
To start using SEB Youth:
• Visit an SEB branch with your child.
• If the child has two legal guardians, both need to be present. If one of the guardians cannot be there you can fill out a single use power of attorney. These can be found on our website.
• Remember to bring your child’s mobile phone and your SEB approved ID.