Konten berkualitas dari Aplikasi Berita VIVA.co.id diperbarui setiap saat, diantaranya:
- Berita Terbaru
- Berita Headline
- Breaking News
- Hot Issue
- Berita terkini dan terpopuler Nasional, Politik, Dunia, Metro, Bisnis, Otomotif, Sorot, Fokus dan Wawancara
- Berita Bola terkini dan terpopuler, Liga Indonesia, Liga Inggris, Liga Italia, Liga Spanyol, Nasional, Bola Sejagat, Klasemen, Livescore, Statistik hasil pertandingan, Soccertainment, Profil tim dan profil pemain
- Berita terkini dan terpopuler sport lainnya
- Berita terkini dan terpopuler Life Style, Showbiz, Celebrity, Food, Living, Travel, Health, Parenting, Sex, Relationship
Dengan menghadirkan fitur canggih:
- Navigasi modern dan mudah
- Loading data cepat
- Autoupdate content
- Pencarian artikel
- Komentari artikel
- Bagi artikel
- Artikel Favorit
- Offline artikel
- Rate artikel
- Rate aplikasi
- Register VIVA ID
- Login dengan VIVA ID or Facebook, Twitter & Google+
- Kustomasi profil pengguna
Download gratis, untuk menikmati berita terkini dan terpopuler Vivanews dari VIVA.co.id langsung di smartphone android Anda!
The list of things shown on this screen, in order, is:
• 3 days forecasting
• Sunrise & Sunset
• Weather conditions, like Sunny, Clear, Cloudy, etc
• Wind Direction
• Danger level warning with breeze intensity (Beaufort Scale)
• Current date
• Wind speed
• Water temperature
• Wave height
• Swell height
• Swell direction
• Swell period
There is also a “Detailed Stats” button to get more stats. Once the detailed stats button is pressed, some of the data listed on the previous activity opens on graphs separated in ViewPagers. The data is plotted over time and the user can view it in a nice environment.
If you are a frequent mariner looking for information on the latest marine conditions worldwide we are continually working hard in order to provide you with accurate and up-to-date marine weather reports. We aim to deliver accurate and up to date marine weather reports to users around the world through our application.
Marine Forecaster with the assistance of World Weather Online, is dedicated to providing global marine weather forecast. Our partner currently operates two high-tech weather data centers; one situated in Denmark and the other in Germany. They also have dedicated team members working in the UK, USA and India in order to make sure that given information stays as current as possible and delivers the best possible service to all our users.
They have developed their own weather forecasting model which delivers reliable and accurate weather information for any geo-point in the world. Their weather model is run along with other metrological models like European Centre for Medium-Range Weather Forecasts, World Meteorological Organization, NASA weather satellite imagery, NOAA GFS2 model and JMA model for research and training purposes and deliver the most accurate weather forecast possible.
- Recreational and Coastal marine forecasts
- Severe weather information
- 7.5 minute Rain Radar
- 3 day rainfall forecast imagery with wind barbs
- Surface pressure maps
- User selected default location which is saved as the Home screen
The app does not include surf and beach forecasts or marine maps that are not included in the list above. The app is developed for smartphones and is not supported for tablets.
Full terms and conditions regarding the purchase and use of MetService mobile applications are available here: www.metservice.com/about/application-terms.
* Buoyweather Premium members can download the free app and sign in to have unlimited access to their favorite Buoyweather forecasts and charts.
* New Buoyweather users receive free 2-day forecasts and conditions for any offshore ocean point. Set favorites to have seamless access to your most used wind and swell forecasts.
* The app requires internet access and performs best with 4G or WiFi. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with specific questions.
You receive all marine weather predictions according to your current GEO location or any other sea area worldwide by GPS, a single click on the map tool or by manual input.
Whether you are sailing, motor yachting or doing other water sport activities, you can configure “Yachting Weather” exactly to your needs with numerous options.
The forecasts for the next three days come in six hour intervals (for five days in three hour intervals with “Yachting Weather PRO”) and are available worldwide.
Due to the high spatial resolution of 0,15° to 0,25° (which is comparable to approx.12x12 sea miles). Conventional GFS weather models work with a resolution of 0,5° to 1° and assume equal weather conditions for a sea area of 60 x 60 nautical miles. On open sea or nearby the coastline a high resolution forecast for wind and waves can be advantageous. Changing winds, gusts or rough sea within short distances could be missed by large scale forecast models.
Besides a higher spatial resolution WEATHER365 weather models integrate topographical, geographical and vegetal characteristics - especially of the coastal areas - which have influence on weather trends and weather evolution. Even bathymetry data are included because of their impact on wave height and length.
You receive exact predictions for your designated position.
All weather data are based on optimized WRF and Wave Watch III weather models and calculated and updated four times a day by WEATHER365.
By upgrading you get the predictions of the professionals:
Predictions for the next 5 days in a three hour rhythm and without in-app advertisements.
Available forecast data:
• Storm risk
• Wind speed
• Wind direction
• Wave heights
• Wave directions
• Wave frequency
• Air Pressure
• Common weather condition
• Air humidity
• Precipitation risk
• Amount of precipitation
Individual configuration of your adjustments for:
Speeds, distances, air pressure, amount of precipitation and temperature
OLD Version can be found at https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/37145484/com.bestapps.poseidon.apk
-Updated UI interface.. Waiting for you comments!
-Landscape and Portait
-Animation!! This function requires a lot of data.
-Set desired Zoom and forecast as your home page.
NEW VERSION!! 3.00
Added menu options.
Now you can select the forecast you want when the application starts
For all the people who cannot find the way to select another date/time... You can do it by click on the date or scroll your finger left or right..
MAJOR UPDATE For all the people having crashed at application start up. Please use this version (2.91) it should fix the problem.
If the problem is gone please send me an email and also do not forget to vote! Thanks
ENGLISH AND GREEK LANGUAGE!
This application grabs images from Poseidon weather site. Poseidon weather service is very accurate and only for Greece.
When it comes to rain, snow or wind my personal opinion is that the Poseidon is the BEST!
-Navigate with your scrolling your finger left, right or touch on the date to jump to another date
-Use the magnify glass to zoom to your area of interest
-Use menu to select forecast home page
-Slide up to show legend.
-Press play to start animation.Be aware of data consumption.
If there are any problems please contact me!
Thanks to the Hellenic Center for Marine Research (H
5 days of forecast with a frequency of 3 and 6 hours are updated on a daily basis and are displayed on Google Maps. Oceanographic and sea state forecasts are given for sea surface temperature, surface currents, significant wave height and direction, wave period and direction, sea level. Meterological forecasts are given for air temperature, mean sea level pressure, precipitation, cloud cover and 10 meters winds.
Sea Conditions provides a user friendly interface with zoom and drag Google Maps' features allowing the display of data with different levels of details.
Meteorological forecasts are produced and certified by the Italian Meteorological Service (http://www.meteoam.it/).
Oceanographic and wave forecasts are produced by the Mediterranean Forecasting System (gnoo.bo.ingv.it/mfs) of the Italian Institute of Geophysics and Vulcanology (INGV, Bologna, Italy ).
Sea Conditions is available also on web (www.sea-conditions.com) and is a product of "TESSA" (TEchnology for the Situational Sea Awareness), an industrial research project funded under the PON "Ricerca & Competitività 2007-2013" program of the Ministry for Education, University and Research. TESSA is an initiative of Links Management and Technology s.p.a., the project’ leader, CMCC (Centro euro-Mediterraneo sui Cambiamenti Climatici) and CNR-IAMC (Istituto per l'Ambiente Marino e Costiero del Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche).
Wonderful marine application for sailing passionates. Have you just heard weather forecast with strange wind metrics? You have no idea if it's safe to continue sailing? Use FREE marine wind calculator to quickly convert wind speed to your favorite scale.
Marine Wind Calculator supports following wind metrics: Beaufort scale, knots, meters per second, kilometers per hour, miles per hour, common wind names.
Marine Wind Calculator is a MUST HAVE application for every sailing skipper.
CRUISING WORLD - APP OF THE MONTH - February 2013
Designed for Iridium GO! and Approved by Iridium.
Sailing weather and tides forecast maps designed for and by sailors.
With SailGrib, enjoy viewing weather and tide forecast on your Android device.
Select the map that you want to get data for
- request the grib file, download it and view its data on SailGrib.
- tide calculations are done directly on your device, no need for an internet connexion
The area selection is very simple as SailGrib uses maps.
The data request is done through SailGrib, Saildocs,Great Circle. SailGrib gets grib files by direct download or through an email exchange.
- choose a map and overlay weather forecast data,
- download data using the best Grib files providers : SailGrib, Great Circle, Saildocs, MeteoConsult,...
- specify the request to your needs,
- request can be adjusted to match a maximum file size
- can be used with satellite phone email services like XGate with optimizer, the Iiridium Go or the AxcessPoint.
- offlline maps capability combined with satellite mail allows usage at sea.
- view weather overlays together on the same map
With SailGrib, you can download and view the following data:
- Wind (10m above sea level)
- Pressure (reduced to mean sea level)
- Precipitation (accumulated over 6 hours)
- Total cloud cover
- Air Temperature ( 2m above ground)
- Wave (significant wave height, mean wave direction and period)
- Tidal or oceanic currents
With SailGrib, you can specify the following parameters for your grib file request:
- grib provider : SailGrib, Great Circle, SailDocs, MeteoConsult, GMN, ....
- request method : direct download (SailGrib, Great Circle, MeteoConsult, GMN) or email (Great Circle and SailDocs)
- grid resolution: from very high resolution to 2.5°
- time step between forecasts :from 1 hour to 12 hours depending on models
- number of days for the forecast: from 1 to 14 depending on model
- maximum file size. SailGrib estimates the size of the grib file you request and adjust the grid resolution and the time step to make sure your file will size be lower than your set limit.
With SailGrib, you can view the following data:
- Precipitation maps
- Cloud cover maps
- Temperature maps
- Waves maps and arrows
- CAPE map
Tide forecast are not official and are for reference purpose only.
Grib files are computer-generated forecast files which are sent without review, and are offered on an as-is basis. There is no assurance that the data is accurate or correct. By using these data you agree to these limitations and assume all the responsibility for their use.
In february 2013, SailGrib was elected App of the month by the magazine Cruising World.
SailGrib uses the JGRIB Java GRIB decoder (jgrib.sourceforge.net) and OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org).
The idea is to have what really matters on the water clearly presented, with as little user interaction as possible.
There are no ads, subscriptions, or fees of any sort.
1) Radar heatmap of the surface currents.
Resolution options are 6km, 2km, 1km and 500m. Only 6km resolution is enabled in this version
Refer to CORDC website for more info.
2) Standard NOAA/NWS 4- day marine forecast by zone (available in Pro version).
Covers US coastal zones, Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska (offshore zones are coming soon).
Updated every 2-4 hrs
3) 24 hr marine forecast by WorldWeatherOnline (independent provider) anywhere in the world, including standard elements (sea state in pro version only).
Updated every 2-4 hours
4) NOAA Tides predictions
5) Worldwide land weather outlook (3 days)
6) Your own private or shared KML map with points of interest may also be overlayed
Tap on the map to set the location.
Swipe horizontally in forecast display to go from 0 hrs to 21 hrs forecasts
(forecast is for 0,3,6,9,12,15,18 and 21 hours on your current day (date line is respected) and is updated every 2-4 hrs
NAVTEX Decoder lets you view NAVTEX marine weather transmissions on your Android device. Just set it near a radio (or for better quality decoding, connect a cable from the radio's audio output jack to the microphone jack), tune in a NAVTEX frequency, and watch the transmissions.
NAVTEX weather and marine safety messages are transmitted from dozens of sites around the world. Now you can display these messages without buying a dedicated NAVTEX receiver.
Most NAVTEX transmissions are on 518 kHz. If you tune in to NAVTEX via USB mode, set your radio to 515.8 kHz USB, set the frequency in the app to 2200 Hz, turn off invert mode, and when the next scheduled transmission begins, NAVTEX pad will start decoding.
• AccuWeather MinuteCast® – minute-by-minute precipitation forecasts for the next two hours hyper-localized to your exact GPS location or street address. Includes precipitation type and intensity, and start and end times for precipitation. Available for the Continental United States and Canada. Boaters within 100nm of the coastline can use AccuWeather MinuteCast to track and time storms, and select a map point to get MinuteCast for that location in addition to their current location.
• Information rich including buoy data, tides, radar, wind speed and direction, dew point, air temperature, barometric pressure, weather maps, radar, times for sunrise/sunset and moonrise/moonset, moon phases and transit, and sea surface temperatures.
• Tropical Maps for the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans, window of movement on any named tropical system, severe weather watches and warnings, wind radius, storm surges, and storm history information.
• Animated weather radar and maps for tracking the storm’s path. Weather radar available in the United States, Canada, Spain, and Japan. Additional maps showing sea surface temperatures and anomalies, and wave heights and surface winds. Wave heights and surface wind data available for every three hours through to 180 hours.
• Marine weather forecasts available for the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Spain, and Australia. For the United States, Marine Weather by AccuWeather encompasses all coastal regions, including the Great Lakes, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.
Download Marine Weather by AccuWeather today for free and experience the Superior Accuracy™ that comes from high-quality weather forecasting.
- 496 golfbanor i Sverige
- 1586 skidorter i Världen
- Snörapporter för för Sveriges största skidbackar
- Sverige, Europa, Världen, Spanien, Mallorca, Kanarieöarna, Grekland, Turkiet och Frankrike
- Europa, Världen, Spanien, Mallorca och Kanarieöarna
- Sverige, Spanien, Mallorca, Kanarieöarna och Grekland
- Sverige, Spanien, Mallorca, Kanarieöarna och Grekland
Kust och båtväder
- 23 Kuststräckor
- Prognoser för vågor
- Prognoser för vind
- Prognoser för ytvattnets temperatur
- Samtliga Sveriges län
- Obegränsat antal widgets i två storlekar
Kompatibel med telefoner (Android 2.1+) och plattor (Android 3.0+).
METEO CONSULT supplies weather information to 140 harbour offices and to race organisers: the Route du Rhum, the Transat Jacques Vabre, the mini 6.50 transatlantic race, the Tour de France à la Voile, the Solitaire du Figaro, the Générali Solo, etc…
METEO CONSULT is now making available its expertise in Marine weather forecasting through its new METEO CONSULT Marine Android Phone application.
Completely free, it enables you to view:
• the 10-day coastal forecast for France and Europe with the navigable coastal area
map, information on the wind, swell, temperatures and cloud cover
• the areas surrounding ports, surfing, windsurfing and kitesurfing spots,lakes.
It also displays:
• semaphore observations
• warnings and special notices
• coastal warnings by notification and gale warnings
• videos: the situation at sea, for the different sailing areas
• satellite images and precipitation radars
The METEO CONSULT MARINE application is accessible in 4 languages: French, English, Italian and Spanish.
METEO CONSULT forecasts are also available on the www.meteoconsult.com website and by telephone, from France by phoning the short number 3201 (€1.35 per call + €0.34 per minute), and from abroad on +33 1 77 86 86 86 (standard phone call charges apply + subscription or cost of the information).
Our pilots are your guarantee for a safe journey.