Time to Tell is the storytelling app that gives you the opportunity to record and add voices, photos and texts packaged into audio albums to share privately or publicly on the platform.
With the inspiration from audiobooks, podcasts, playlists and photobooks you can easily create your own personal audio album with your life story, other people’s voices or to gather greeting and memories to make the day for someone.
You can use the app for free with the Trial account and listen to everything there is. The limitation is that you can create ONE audio album with unlimited episodes, to try functions out, but not pub-lish it on our arena. Of course you can be a guest in other peoples´ audio albums as well as listen-ing to all public audio albums for free.
These are some of the ways you can make an audio album
1. An audiobook = each track is followed in sequence as chapters with a beginning and an end.
2. Micro pod = containing a project or subject to a specific audience. Prepare in advance and open to the public when you’d like.
3. A photobook with voices = deepen your story by interviewing the ones who know about the photo while looking through your old photoalbums.
4. Novel = a short story, fiction or tale. Maybe just one episode
5. Life stories and histories = interview or let people in to your audio album to tell their part of the story. The episodes don’t necessary have a specific order and can be listened to ran-domly.
6. Information – pass on your knowledge and choose your audience via invitations
7. Document the place – make a travelling story, a citywalk or a catching story about a house of interest
8. Diary – capture the children’s thoughts when growing up or your own personal situation
9. Gallery – present your artwork with telling about each picture in your own words
10. Music = make every other episode a track of your music and every other the story about it.
Create your own audio album in a day!
We support you.
Our community give you lots of tips and tricks, support and workshops.
- Unlimited titles and episodes with your membership
- Record your memories, short story or life history
- Interview others and capture their story
- Upload old recordings, photos and write summaries
- Invite guests, via link or QR code, directly into your audio album and they can contribute or just listen
- Add episodes when you have time and open up when it suits you
- Share with who you’d like or the whole World via our arena.
- Listen as much as you want wherever you are