Play and learn with Tripp, Trapp, Träd!
Explore, experience and create together with UR's language-strengthening and concept-developing app for preschool children and educators. Here you meet the acorns Tripp and Trapp who live in the big tree "Tree".
I APPEN KAN NI
- Explore the world around Trees both day and night, all seasons and play with the acorns Tripp and Trapp.
- Sing, play, dance and program sound loops with the blackbird Kol-Erik, the ermine Härm-Elin, Elke Ekorre and Råtta in the cinema.
- Create with sounds, images and concepts in the touch book.
- Take inspiration from the ready-made card games and create your own memory game with your photos and sounds.
- Project interactive patterns and environments that create wonder and inspire play.
- Watch and listen to fairy tales, songs and other children who tell about their everyday lives.
- Create large and small magical insects together.
ABOUT TRIPP, STAIRP, TREES
The app is a playful world with functions that are language-developing and concept-strengthening. The app should arouse curiosity and inspire learning play in and outside the app and lay the foundation for conversations and interaction between children, as well as between children and educators.
Tripp, Trapp, Träd is part of UR's major investment in preschool, which also includes educational magazines that are broadcast on radio and television and are available on UR's website. In the work of developing the app, UR has enlisted the help of preschool children and educators, as well as researchers and experts in the field.
Tic Tac Treeis a multimedia platformfor preschoolers, developed for the audience of 3 - 5 year olds. The app includes broadcast television and radio, as well as app functions aimed at developing abilities such as: language, natural science, maths, motor skills as well as collaboration, communication and digital competence. The content corresponds to the Swedish curriculum for preschools.
Sveriges Utbildningsradio AB (UR) is part of a public service with a focus on strengthening knowledge and education. UR's programs are based on users' needs and are freely available on the web for a long time. In this way, UR constitutes a knowledge bank that contributes to lifelong learning.