KADRIS 4M is a mobile application intended for the management of Time and Attendance processes, including planning and record keeping of all attendance types, as well as employee absence management, and Access Control. All types of businesses can benefit from this app, especially in the case of fieldwork or work at locations not covered with internet network.
The app includes:
- clock-in and clock-out registration by means of a smartphone, without using an ID card,
- Time and Attendance,
- leave and absence requests,
- travel order requests and statements of account,
- door opening and Access Control using a smartphone.
The app also functions without internet connection.
Benefits for the management:
- have a simple and clear overview over employee attendance,
- approve all types of absences from a single spot,
- approve travel orders,
- have an overview of employee roster by places of work and jobs.
Benefits for employees:
- register clock-ins and clock-outs by means of your smartphone,
- request leaves and other absences easily from your smartphone,
- announce travel orders and create statement of account from your smartphone,
- use your smartphone to move in and out the doors within the organization,
- access your Time and Attendance records in a simple and clear way.