PassengerEye is a FREE mobile application that allows the user to photo report locations. Photo
reports are uploaded to the portal https://passengereye.com, where you can view the photo
The PassengerEye mobile application is designed for traveling salesmen, field salesmen, sales staff,
promoters of various events or other similar persons. The PassengerEye mobile app can also be
The user of the mobile application PassengerEye (hereinafter salesman) can upload photo reports
to one or more registered accounts (hereinafter account).
Salesmen can use the mobile application PassengerEye:
- to record start and end of photo reporting (used time and path length)
- to choose location, shop, building and the like from a list of locations
- to add their own location to the list,
- to photograph or create a photo gallery of the location
- to add a description of the photo report,
- to make an upload of a photo report to the portal PassengerEye.com to the account.
A legal or natural person can open up a registered account on the portal
https://passengereye.com. Each salesman may have more registered accounts or may only
produce photo reports for other registered accounts with the help of the mobile app
PassengerEye. For the use of the mobile application a registered user account on the portal is not
required, important is only that the salesman makes a contract with one of the selected accounts
(this may also be a test account).
A photo report (one or more images with description for the selected location) is stored at the
portal https://passengereye.com, according to GPS location with written time and a mapped path
between the photo reports.